How daft am I?

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

How daft am I?

Postby cherryblossom » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:27 am

Hi All, :wave: I'm really sore everywhere today, but cos I felt half decent yesterday went and helped DS out with the sheep! :crazy: Why do we do this? :facepalm: Still, I have my first cbt session today so hoping it might help! Will we ever learn? :dunno: Anyway, take care Cherry :hugs: :blowkiss:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Re: How daft am I?

Postby fibro-lu » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:44 pm

:facepalm:
:nono:
do i need to say more

cbt is fab

don't always follow it, because i just forget

it's an eue opener
:blowkiss:
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby carolnotts » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:49 pm

i done that the other day i felt good so went on the wii fit for a little while :nono: :nono: bad idea i ached more yesterday :dunno: :dunno: CBT didn't work for me until i stopped going and came home and taught myself off the internet :fingerscrossed: your ok with it xxx :goodluck1:
carolnotts
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Yes cherry we all do things that we shouldnt, and then we pay for it later, hope you are feeling better tomorrow. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Cherry cant say anything to you as I did the same myself the other day :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :goodluck1: with the CBT and :fingerscrossed: it works well for you :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby stephanini » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Im a daftie too!!!

were currently at centreparcs (not my choice due to the amount of walking required) and i decided to go swimming yesterday as well as the past 3 days walking here and there....and ive been for a swim again today...DOH!!

was in agony this morning, and no doubt i will be worse tomorrow...

i hope you "recover" soon xx
stephanini
UKFM Member

Postby fabme » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:57 pm

hi, we all do it have a good day then start doing stuff we know's going to come back and bit us on the bum so to speak :lol: :goodluck1: with the CBT

fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby efrem » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:30 pm

hi,i know what that feels like,as we keep a few sheep ourselves.when things kind of feel better i go and do things which i should not be doing.as you know,fm bites us back hard and then wonder why the hell did i do that.i think i am still trying to prove to myself that i can still do the things i used to be able to do(big mistake),should really learn to pace myself and really say no when i know i should.sorry but rabbiting on again.take care.ef :D
efrem
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics