Driving lisence form

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Driving lisence form

Postby nutty1 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 pm

:wave: shaz, my son said that too :clap: only prob is he rants and raves at other motorists :oops: :facepalm: for instance the lights are on green ,that means you can go :?: and language something else :shock: sure he sprouts horns .find i get very tense ,esp with potholes aswell . :banghead: :banghead: .sure it takes more out of me than me driving .always exhausted when been with him . :roll:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:54 pm

got another application today for my drivers license :yikes: cant believe they sent it that quick ,anyway filled in endless forms again got oh to check ,have made 4 phonecalls to dvla and each time they say something different :facepalm: so sent it back :fingerscrossed:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:08 pm

:goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :wine: :blowkiss: :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 am

all the best nutty :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:

just let us no when ya goin out...............an we will all stay in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:45 am

thanxs ,have go through all rigmarole ,medicals again .took 3months last time :banghead:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:21 pm

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: b****y dvla have it all on there comp i was reapplying sent me forms thurs filled them in spoke to them yet again .form they sent said dont send money as they already been paid .guess what today just received cheque back :roll: :crazy: :twisted: :twisted: :banghead: :banghead: arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:23 pm

p.s am ignoring your post POUBIE :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:20 pm

how very rude!!!! :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:30 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:47 pm

:banghead: :banghead: poor you nutty. I would be going mad. :facepalm: :facepalm: :flowers: :crazy: :lol: :penguin:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:10 pm

already there shaz :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :dunno: if it helps or not :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby Bex81 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:43 pm

hi all :D , I passed my theory test last september which was a massive deal for me!! But stopped driving lessons in December as the pain was too much and it affected my concentraion... now I'm properly dx and am on Gabapentin my GP said its fine for me to drive as they dont make me drowsey anymore. I have booked a lesson for a couple weeks time to give it a go and see if I can manage it I really dont want my succesfull theory test to go to waste!! Any tips to help me?? What do I do if i get foggy while driving?? Xxx
Bex81
UKFM Member

Postby Roseofsharon » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:51 pm

THe best thing to do if you get foggy and your driving would (in my oppinion) be to pull into the nearest rest stop or layby and have a little rest/nap.

Personally I have to renew my licence at the end of the year and my doctor told me that I had to declare my meds and my fibro but that it shouldn't affect my ability to drive.
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to General Topics