Sorry I have taken so long

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sorry I have taken so long

Postby pinejoss » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:33 am

Hi Everyone sorry I have taken so long to get back with all of you. I made the trip to Winslow Arizona with no problems. Had beautiful sunshine and blue sky weather the whole trip on the road. I still havent found a place to live yet. Am staying in a motel for a month,while I look for a place to rent. Work is going really well everyone is helpful and friendly. The weather is cool at night and there has been a couple of days that I have woke up to frost on the windshield of the car. But by the time I get out of work its in the mid to high 50's which really helps with my fibro. The warmer the weather is better for my fibro. As many of you must know that all ready. Starting to know my way around town just by driveing up and down looking for places to rent. I have so many pictures that I would love to share with everyone but I dont see anywhere I can post alot of them. Does anyone have idea's as to how I can do that???? My cat Brat isnt to happy about being cooped up inside this motel room all day and night but right now there is no way I can let her outside. I have a busy street on both sides of the motel and am not about to risk her ending up as roadkill. So she will just have to wait till mom can find a safe place for us to live before she can go outside again. Will try and keep everyone posted better now that I am getting settled alittle bit here in town.
pinejoss
pinejoss
UKFM Newbie

Re: Sorry I have taken so long

Postby loubie » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:09 am

hi :wave:
can you get a house big enough for all of us :yikes:
the weather has changed again here and my pain is through the roof :cry:

sounds like a very long journey you have done, but if it helps you that will be great :hugs:
aw poor puddy tat, it must be driving him mad having to stay in, but with you on keeping him safe

you can put your photos in the craft section, will look forward to seeing them :D
my brother just got back from 6 weeks in new zealand & he posted loads of photos on
face book so i could see where he was, they are fab photos.
he had just got back before the earth quake :yikes: so sad to see what it has done there
and the loss of lives is terrible :cry:

hope you find somewhere to live soon....ad puddy tat will be happy too :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 am

:wave: glad you both made it safe . :fingerscrossed: you will find home that safe for puddycat soon .quite an adventure for you both .looking forward to seeing your pics :goodluck1:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Glad you made it safe, :goodluck1: in finding a place to live. :hugs: :flowers: look forward to seeing your pics. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Hi Pinejoss so glad you made it safely, post some pictures in craft :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics