Mothers day tomo

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Mothers day tomo

Postby Annafaith » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:19 pm

I wasnt sure if i should put this post on here as i no mothers day (and other days) can be hard for some people for different reasons.

Me and my sister has paid half each for our mum for a ticket to go the theatre to watch 'blood brothers' :P

My mum told Carys(my daughter) whos almost 5 to make 'mummy' a glass of water and give it to me when i still in bed my mum told her in secret but she couldnt help but tell me :crazy: :wink:
just wondered what other people have planned for their mums?
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Re: Mothers day tomo

Postby loubie » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:33 pm

hi faith :wave:
yes this is fine, and love the glass of water, hope you enjoy it :lol:

sadly i have no mommy to do anything for now :( she passed away 3 years ago
hubby buys me flowers for me and my mom and they go in the window
were she liked to see them.

your mum will be very happy with her prezy.....lovely :clap:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby cherryblossom » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 pm

My mummy lives 200 miles away, but I'm going to 'phone her. I unfortunuately forgot to post her little pressie and card so I'll have to do it tomorrow, but family are used to my lack of brain cells! She'll still love it! :blowkiss: Cherry
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Mothers day tomo

Postby Caz1980 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:18 am

My sister (not being a mum herself yet), has arranged for me and my two children, my other sis and her son, and my mum to all go for a three course meal that is already paid for. I got my mum a Kipling handbag as she's been after one for ages and my two have been whispering and giggling all day about what they have planned. I've been trying to take it really easy all week in the hopes I'll have the energy to enjoy it as I'm getting a bit of a reputation for missing family events due to my fibro!
Caz1980
UKFM Member

Postby Nellyphant » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:26 am

What a lovely present for your Mum. I'd love that!

My Mum and Nanna are 200 miles away too and I only posted their cards on Friday but I've already pre-warned my Mum that it will be late. She doesn't mind though as it's hand made so she knows I've put effort into it and she never throws away one of my hand made cards. I see her in a couple of weeks anyway to I'll get her something for then and get my Nanna flowers for when I see her on Easter Saturday.

As for me, I got 2 handmade cards off my 5yr old daughter and a shop bought one that Daddy had bought, but that's all. You'd have thought I'd dropped enough hints etc, but my DH is rubbish like that! Fantastic otherwise though as he does most of the housework now and makes sure I rest etc.
Nellyphant
UKFM Member

Postby Annafaith » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Hiya,
I didnt get a glass of water this morning i got a cup with a tea bag and drop of milk my daughter said 'your cup of tea mummy but i couldnt use the kettle as u always tell me not to touch as its dangerous' :P :P
Her dad popped in this morning with a card and chocs which he got her to sign when she was with him last week so that was lovely
:o
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:48 pm

for all the mummys :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: I had a lovely day myself, our son came up with [chocolate] and :flowers: and creams for my face that i asked for, and then my OH took me away for the day.
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:49 pm

This is for all the none mummys [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :wine: :wine: :wine: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics