real bad week so hurt and upset

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

real bad week so hurt and upset

Postby loopyloo » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:05 pm

:evil: :cry: I would be happy if this week had never happened, on tuesday my daughter who's only 14 was attacked on her way home from school by a woman in her mid twenties, thankfully not seriously hurt but very frightened and very upset hopefully the police will catch the :swear1: :swear1: as i'd like to wring her neck, and then on wednesday found out my mum has got to have half her stomach removed to take out a tumour i'm really worried about them both :cry:
loopyloo
UKFM Member

Re: real bad week so hurt and upset

Postby emmie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:11 pm

:hugs: everything bad always seems to happen at once, hope they catch the evil woman that attacked you poor daughter and I also hope your mum feels better soon and has a speady recovery.
emmie
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:22 pm

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter, hopefully the police will catch the woman who assaulted her :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: the surgery goes well for your mum and she makes the best recovery possible :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby budda » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:00 am

Sorry to hear the news about your daughter, hope she is ok and the police get the bu---r, hope everything goes well for your mum and she has a speedy recovery :fingerscrossed: :grouphug:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 am

Hi
Sorry to hear about your daughter and your mum. :hugs: :fingerscrossed: all turns out ok. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Schnoodle » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:09 am

oh loopy - what a week.

Im so sorry you are having such a bad time. I hope your daughter and your mum are ok.

xx
Diagnosed with severe fibromyalgia/cfs febuary 2009.
Schnoodle
UKFM Member

Postby Nellyphant » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:49 am

So sorry to hear about your daughter attack and your Mum's surgery. I'll keep them in my thoughts. :hugs:
Nellyphant
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:40 pm

hope you are feeling a bit better now
and have got over the shock and upset
hope your mum and your daughter are doing well to :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby loopyloo » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:24 pm

thankyou for all the good wishes your such a good bunch, were talking it all through and trying to get our heads round it all, we'll get there in the end we always do but it was such a shocking couple of days it'll take a little while but i just wanted to say thankyou, i can tell you all how bad i'm feeling while i have to be strong for the family and it makes things a bit better, so lots of :hugs: :flowers: :blowkiss:
loopyloo
UKFM Member

Postby Moo Moo » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:45 am

So sorry you've had such a shocking week! X I have a daughter of 13 and I'd wring that women's neck willing for you x Obviously you must be very worried about your Mum and I understand how hard it is to keep the brave face on for everyone else but like you said you know where to come when you need to let off steam and be honest about your concerns and fears x Everyone is here for you and my thoughts are with you Xx remember to take care if yourself though I know it's hard at times like this but that is where your strength will come from xx Big big hugs xxx
Moo Moo
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:26 am

Hope your daughter bounces back quickly from her awful assault and your mum recovers quickly from the surgery sending loads of gentle :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :blowkiss:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loopyloo » Wed May 04, 2011 7:51 pm

hiya,

good news on the mum front, she went and saw a dr in leicester for another check on her tumour and they have managed to remove it without having to take half her stomach away so she had that done today, now home and feeling ok, so much relief :D :clap: ,
but on the daughter side still no joy not heard from the police since my daughter gave her statement, contacted them several times but had no response flipping fed up with them, but overall it's been a good day today, i hope your all well lots of :hugs:
loopyloo
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Wed May 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi loopyloo. That's great news about your mum :woot: :D Your mum and you must be really pleased, a good step in the right direction! As for your daughter - so sorry there's been no news on that but don't give up hope, people who go around hurting children are never given up on by the police, it's just a case of time. In the meantime just concentrate on helping her with any emotional scars she has and just support her, she'll be grateful for it even if she doesn't show it. Sending her, you and your mum loadsa :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: . Take care. Cherry :blowkiss: :flowers:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu May 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Great news about your mum loopyloo :hugs:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Nic-nac » Thu May 05, 2011 7:23 pm

thats brilliant news lou :hugs:
Nic-nac
UKFM Member

Next

Return to General Topics