[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - real bad week so hurt and upset

real bad week so hurt and upset

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: real bad week so hurt and upset

Postby denys » Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Great news Loopylou :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby hamstergirl » Fri May 06, 2011 9:05 am

Hi

Thats really goods news for your mum, wishing her a speedy recovery.

I had my back number plate stolen off my car when it was on my drive on the first night my husband was working in Germany. My husband told me to report it to the police just in case its been stolen to use for a crime and it wouldnt be linked to me. What a performance that was. I was told community police would ring me within a few hours. When they did they said they wanted to arrange for a police officer to come and see me and make some door to door enquiries. I said it wasnt necessary and told him why i'd reported it. But no the next day he came out and knocked on neighbours door. I felt really embarassed.

I've since had a letter telling me they have tried to contact me but not managed to get me (dont believe them cos we have caller display) and i dont go out that much offering me victim support etc.

What a waste of time over a number plate when people like you and your family need them after a awful experience they are no where to be seen. I do hope they catch her and over time your daughter will find some strenght to not let this effect her life, and i know that will be easier said than done.

Take care

Lorraine
hamstergirl
UKFM Member

Postby scartlass » Sat May 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Great news for your Mum, hope she is recovering well. what a terrible thing to happen to your daughter, can imagine how angry you are as i have a 14 year old daughter my self, i do hope they catch the evil thug.

:hugs: to you all
scartlass
UKFM Member

Postby Annafaith » Sat May 07, 2011 9:42 pm

:wave:
Really hope your daughter is ok :hugs: :blowkiss:
im sure your mums surgery will be fine try not to worry sending you lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :grouphug: :blowkiss:
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Postby loopyloo » Tue May 17, 2011 8:48 pm

hiya everyone hope your all feeling well.

good news on the daughter front, but worrying on the mum front.
the stupid :swear1: who attacked my daughter made a mistake and attempted to abuse her again today only her dad was with her so he took pictures on his mobile she started screaming abuse at him calling him a peadophile and threatening to call the police when he said please do the bloke who was with her tried to get macho with my OH big mistake very proud of other half he didn't lay him out just smiled sweetly and said get out fo my way child at which point the idiot tried to chest OH but bounced of and fell over oh took a picture so they decided to run away oh phone the police and they thi9nk they know who they are so hopefully they will be arrested and charged very soon, still like to give them a good kicking probably wouln't have been as restrained as my oh :woot: :woot: :woot:
as for mum had that tumour remove just over a week ago and has had a call from the hospital they want to see her this week i don't like the sound of it back to worrying again think there must be something wrong with her biopsy results this time :(

anyway be well lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
loopyloo
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue May 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Hi Loopyloo glad things may be sorted for your daughter, I think I'd have been very proud too and would have been hard pressed to be as reserved as well :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Dont think bad things yet, you'll end up flaring :fingerscrossed: your mums news will be OK :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Wed May 18, 2011 12:32 am

Sorry to hear about your daughter, hope the police get the :swear1: who did this, try not to worry about your mum, :fingerscrossed: everything will be alright. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu May 19, 2011 11:03 am

:fingerscrossed: the police catch them. :evil:
I hope your mum will be ok. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Have got :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for everything working out as well as they possibly can for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loopyloo » Thu May 26, 2011 1:29 pm

hiya all,

thanks for your kind wishes it's good of you all to read my post it helps a lot to know your there, mums had a letter from the hospital the biopsies she had done show early stage cancer in her stomach she'll need another endoscopy in a few weeks to see what's happening inside her stomach more biopsies and then depending on the results we'll find out what sort of treatment options she has, with luck as it's been found early the Dr should be able to sort it out for mum without her having to go through the really tough treatments so we've got our fingers crossed and are praying hard for a good outcome, thanks for listening, hope your all having a good day lots of :hugs: :blowkiss:
loopyloo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 26, 2011 3:18 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for the next lots of biopsies and whatever treatment your mum needs. Hope it all turns out with the very best possibilities for her :grouphug: :grouphug:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Thu May 26, 2011 4:23 pm

:fingerscrossed: it all turns out ok for your mum, like you said they have caught it early so :fingerscrossed: thats a good sign. :hugs: :flowers:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Previous

Return to General Topics