Back to keep princess inline .

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Back to keep princess inline .

Postby motherelephant » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Hello everybody not been on for a long time but heard you were having trouble with Princess haha so thought i would come back and give you a hand to sort her out .Hello to all my old friends and hi to the ones I hope will become friends .Big Cottonwool hug motherelle xxx :wave:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Re: Back to keep princess inline .

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Hello motherelle, nice to have you back with us :wave: :wave: :wave: Hope you'll give us a hand with some of the other trouble causers as well :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Just realised I'm on about myself there :shock: :shock: :shock:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:36 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot: :welcome: back. :goodluck1: keeping princess out of trouble :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :facepalm:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby motherelephant » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:50 pm

As long as we dont go to any paradise islands im sure i can help .you know what princess is like when she gets sand inbetween her toes haha. Motherelle .x
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Not done the paradise islands with her, but have experienced a cruise :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Got a great suntan tho :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:36 am

She was having problems getting back on again :facepalm: :lol: that means more :cake: & [chocolate] for us. :clap: :clap:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Welcome back motherelle we missed you :hugs: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics