[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What a lovely day

What a lovely day

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

What a lovely day

Postby Hjp75 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Just hovered the living room rug and floor, swept the dining room floor then mopped both, washing in washing out and another load in all while high on pain killers and sadly not pain free :( but I've had help from the kids THANK YOU MY GAWGUS KIDS LOVE YOU XXX

Thanks Helena xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Re: What a lovely day

Postby budda » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:28 pm

It does make you feel good that you have done this, other people take this for granted, at the end of this for us FM gets us back, try and rest now for the day, you did do well,(i would do this to) hope you dont get to sore, and thank to your lovely kids for there help, it will make them feel good that they have helped there mum. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

What a lovely day

Postby Hjp75 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Thank you :))
I've learnt by my mistakes on that one :( I spent all day Friday and most of Saturday making a cupcake bouquet and other cakes for my nieces 15th birthday, the spent Sunday and Monday in bed in pain :((

Have tried to add a pic but tapatalk won't let me :(

Thanks Helena xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby nicola27 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:18 am

We are advised to 'only do half of what we think we can'. The problem I find is, FMS has taken away all my independance and when I finaly can manage the washing, shopping etc I blooming go for it. Its a little way to feel a bit 'normal' again and I feel like I'm doing a little bit to look after the family and take the burden away from the mister. I have a small battle to get my daughter to help me sometimes, so your very lucky with your children.

Oh and cupcakes?!?!? yUM YUM!!!

Today is a beautiful day so hope you feel better with the better weather.
nicola27
UKFM Member

What a lovely day

Postby Hjp75 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Hiya Nicola,
Had a bad night :( so didn't get up till 13.30 and feel like I could still sleep for hours :(

I've never been one for housework but now I can do as much I hate not being able to do it.
My girls have gone to Alton Towers for the day and 11yr old son is out on his bike in the village, hubby is making a club house/shed for our son in the garden so the house is peaceful :) even the dogs are out in the garden.

Hope your having good day.

Thanks Helena xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby Gill76 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Diagnosed HMS - 1996 ~ Diagnosed Fibro - April 2011
Gill76
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics