[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello it's been a while

Hello it's been a while

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello it's been a while

Postby archiesmum » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:44 pm

hi my nme is Liz and I haven't been here for over a year but thought I would start contributing again. I am 40 live in Hampshire and have Fibro, 3 ruptured lumbar discs and Endometriosis. I used to be a building society manager but had to give up due to these cnditions. I aslo have had 3 benign tumours removed the last being the size of a plum in my knee.

I make cards and have a little dog, a border terrier who is great company and also a great comfort, he seems to know just where to snuggle into my back, my own furry hot water bottle. I manage to walk for an hour every day with him so i am fitter than I have ever been bit despite what the experts say I haven't noticed any improvement in the fibro symptoms as a result of all this excercise.

I am a very optimistic person and try really hard not to let it all get me down but do have my moments of just wanting to hibernate.

I am in the proces of making wedding invitations for both my step-kids who are tying the knot next year, over 150 in total. Once they are done I hope to study to become a dog trainer as I need to be self employed doing something that is not too physical but also doesn't involve any stting. I may also look to become a life coach as I have benefitted enormously from having coaching myself.

Thats about it in a nutshell so look forward to getting to know you all

Liz
archiesmum
UKFM Newbie

Postby pauline » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:04 pm

:D Hi Liz, a dog trainer and a life coach. You go for it girl. It is good to have a goal to work to, it gives you something to focus on other than this condition we're afflicted with. I wish you every success.......Pauline
pauline
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics