[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Thanks

Thanks

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Thanks

Postby Birdie » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:22 am

I am new to the forum and I just wanted to say thanks, I have all sorts of symptoms, such as pain in my feet, jaw clenching and grinding teeth, along with the more obvious ones like fatigue, brain fog and pain...but it never occurred to me that these were due to the FM too, until I came on here, what an eye opener.

It makes me wonder though, most diseases or illnesses have fairly specific symptoms, don't you find it odd that FM symptoms are so bizarre in that they seem to target so many parts of the body in so many ways?
Wing and a Prayer
Wild Bird and Owl Haven
Birdie
UKFM Newbie

Postby Min » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:48 am

Yes, they are bizarre! I do the teeth grinding too. Here's a wonderful extensive list of symptoms:

http://www.sover.net/~devstar/phsympt.htm

I have had the cuticle overgrowth all my life, & never linked it to fibro before.
Min
UKFM Member

Oh Gawd

Postby Ally » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:58 am

Thanks for the list. as u can imagine i ticked quite a number lol You just dont realise that these things are all connected until some kind soul actually comes out and states it.
That list explains even more to me now.
Ally x
Ally
UKFM Member

Postby louiseb » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:30 am

louiseb
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics