Don't know what's going on...

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Don't know what's going on...

Postby Birdie » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:27 am

....but I hurt all over and my hands and feet feel like some one has been at them with a meat tenderiser :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think I might have done a bit too much last week but I am deffo paying tis week...I feel about 90!
Wing and a Prayer
Wild Bird and Owl Haven
Birdie
UKFM Newbie

Postby Min » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:26 am

(((Birdie)))

Poor you, I hope that you have the chance of a good rest this week to recover. A thck layer of arnica gel allowed to sink into your hands & feet may help the pain.
Min
UKFM Member

Postby Birdie » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:58 am

Aw thanks, I will try it :D
Wing and a Prayer
Wild Bird and Owl Haven
Birdie
UKFM Newbie

Postby chicolini » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:52 am

I know how you feel, just the same here. had to rake up a bit of straw out of the goat pen this morning and now I can hardly move my arms, with pain in upper arms, shoulders and neck. I have reduced the necessary outside jobs to the minimum, but there are still some things that need to be done. Groan. Seeing the doc tomorrow, so hopefully will get some sort of diagnosis. This has been going on for years, but it's getting impopssible now. Hope you feel better soon Birdie. PS I love birds too, I have a pet orphan sparrow who will be 9 years old this Christmas, the only survivor of the many baby sparrows I have tried to save over the years. His buddy is an equally ancient Java finch, and they share an aviary.
chicolini
UKFM Newbie

Postby louiseb » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:23 am

Aww Birdie, hope you feel better soon. I hate it when my hands go. So difficult to even make a cup of coffee. Thinking of you and hugs your way.xx
louiseb
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics