[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Summer Agony

Summer Agony

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Summer Agony

Postby louiseb » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:34 am

louiseb
UKFM Member

Postby Min » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:09 am

Min
UKFM Member

Postby Ally » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:18 pm

Ally
UKFM Member

Postby pauline » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:36 pm

:D I spent the last week in dorset. After the first two days in my seaside resort my fibromyalgia began to ease and despite some bad weather I felt a distinct difference in my health. Do I put this down to the sea air, the fact that I was relaxed and somewhat carefree, the extra exercise I took? What does everyone else think? Do you feel better when your away from home on holiday or worse? I have returned home and withing 24 hours I can feel my body tensing and my joints creaking and I have a headache?mmmm
would appreciate your comments................pauline
pauline
UKFM Member

Postby TraceyG » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:42 pm

Can I ask how people happened to get Tramadol? I'm currently on my third attempt of tablets to try to help. First was Amitriptylene (not sure of spelling), then Carmazapine and now Cabapentin and Ami. I am allowed to take Ibuprofen and Paramol (which I understand is the strongest 'over the counter' painkiller) but they don't really work. Not prescribed Tramadol as they want to see if the other meds work first...
Tracey x
TraceyG
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics