[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - "One for non believers"

"One for non believers"

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

"One for non believers"

Postby diane1 » Sun May 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Most of you will have read the post back in 2009 "One for non believers". It summed up the daily struggles a person with fibro goes through. It was well written and has no doubt helped many of us in our quest to try and explain how the condition affects us on a daily basis.

The first time I saw it I immediately emailed it to all my friends and then to all my work colleagues. People then started to see me in a new light and appeared to understand like they hadnt before. It was like everything that i'd told them I was going through was insignificant but as soon as another person relayed the same information it became real.

I've now saved a copy to my computer but I was aware when I went to find it on the site how hard it is as it now so old. Unless you are directed to it its easily missed. I was therefore wondering if there was some way of highlighting it so that new users could see it, read it and benefit from it like many of us have. I'd also like to thank shazq for taking the time to write it and post it.

Good health to you all

Diane

:twodrinking1: :blowkiss:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Re: "One for non believers"

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 22, 2011 8:36 pm

The topic is marked as a "sticky" Diane, which means it doesn't move around and drop down the boards like a regular thread. It's always at the top of the "Living With FM" board and can be seen pretty easily on one of the most popular and active parts of the forum. It the same withe "The Spoon Theory" as well.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: "One for non believers"

Postby diane1 » Sun May 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Thanks I didnt realise. I think its just that there are so many pages to look at.
I'm still getting used to the site.
:D
Di
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics