[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Im so tired, sore and fed up!

Im so tired, sore and fed up!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Im so tired, sore and fed up!

Postby jojosimmo » Tue May 24, 2011 11:27 am

Im so fed up of fibromyalgia!! :swear1: Ive been quite poorly for several weeks now, keep saying wrong words, falling asleep constantly and sleeping 14 hrs a night plus another 3 hrs day! Everythimg bloody hurts, can hardly walk, feel like Im dragging my body around and its made of lead!!

I know im moaning but theres no one else to moan to...I know you guys will understand...been dx and left to get on with it. Not been given any help or advice as to what can help with fatigue, brain fog and pain.

Any advice on coping and ideas for improving symptoms would be greatly appreciated.

On Oxycodone and naloxone, diclofenac and oramorph and omeprezole if that helps.

Big hugs...jojo xxxx
jojosimmo
UKFM Newbie

Re: Im so tired, sore and fed up!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Sorry to hear how you are jojo :grouphug: :hugs: It sounds like you could be having a flare up with what you've said :facepalm: :facepalm:

We do understand how it makes you feel, so moan away and let some of that pent up frustration out :swear1: :swear1: :grouphug: :hugs:

As for ways to cope, during times like you're going thru, I rest up as much as I can, just do the essential things and get my OH and DS to help out a bit more, and basically go with what my body says it needs to do :facepalm: :facepalm:

Could your current meds not be working as effectively at the moment :?: :?: Sometimes what we're taking needs a bit of an increase or change during things like flares :dunno: :dunno:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Tue May 24, 2011 1:55 pm

aw sorry you are having a bad time at the min :hugs: :flowers: :flowers:

agree with flup could be a flare up
go and see you GP so he can see how you are at the min.
the trouble with us with fibro is we tend to hide away
when we are really bad :(
but it would be good for your doc to see you and maybe give you something to help :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby diane1 » Tue May 24, 2011 6:41 pm

:grouphug: :hugs: :flowers:
We all sympathise and you know that from us here we really do and understand what your going through. Happily I'm just coming out of a bad flare up and as the others said I rested as much as I could and forgot about the fluff blowing around my hall or the bits on the carpet. I think you should go and see the GP as its right they only tend to see us after a flare up, when people do see us and how we look during they all get a shock.

I know irs sometimes hard to see the gp's and mine tend sto make mine phone consultations if its to do withthe fibro. I must admit that I have sometimes lied to the receptionist when making the appt and said it was something else just to get to see him and then I apologise when I get to see the GP and explain what is really wrong.

Just keep in mind that you will come out of this flare soon and take each hour at a time.

Take Care

Diane :blowkiss:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Wed May 25, 2011 12:55 am

Hope you are feeling better soon jojo :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby jojosimmo » Wed May 25, 2011 8:31 am

Thanx for your adivce guys. I was really down yesterday and at an all time low, also Ive been crying and feeling very guilty about my 4 yr old who is stuck in the house with me when im ill. She goes nursery weds - fri but the poor little thing is stuck in house mon and tues coz i dnt have the strength to even get dressed. And I feel roten about that. However I forced myself to get dressed yesterday, took extra pain relief and drove to the park round the corner (couldnt have walked). I just sat quietly on a bench whilst she ran round the park for an hour. Bless her she was so chuffed to be at the park. So Ive decided when im really bad to force myself to drive her to the park even if its for and hour at least she is getting some fresh air. Its just I beat myself up about being a rubbish mum and im angry that ive got this coz it affects ev1 in my family, Fibro makes the kids suffer and my poor hubby has to do more than his fair share around the house (hes great tho, hes a paramedic so am quite lucky he is understanding and even tells me to go to bed and rest when Im bad).

I suppose ive been in "its not fair" mode and "why me" mode. Trouble is I own a beauty salon and have to force myself to work 42 hrs in 4 days as i am a lone worker, i dnt have anyone to help and cant take anyone on. So whn im off work im not earning. I think I seem to batter myself out for 4 days at work then do nothing for 3 days coz ive overdone it, but what can i do at the minute we need the money and i need to work. However come october we will have paid off the car and the house so my hubby said i could wok from home then and do little bits when it suits me, or he said i could stop work completely - whatever is best to control the fibro.

Anyway, thnx again for your kind words and for pulling me out of my state of self pity. You guys are legends!

Big Hugs and I hope ur feelin as well as you can be...jojo xxxxx :grouphug:
jojosimmo
UKFM Newbie

Postby diane1 » Wed May 25, 2011 11:46 am

I know how you feel I still feel guilty for my kids. Luckily my hubby would take them all out when they were younger but even though their teenagers now I still feel guilty. They ask me to take them to the pictures but I cant sit in the seats for very long so their grandparents take them, my daughter is also missing out on girly shopping trips and even sleep overs is a no no as I cant stand the noise they all make.

I can though still give them lots of hugs and love and listen to what they get up to so they know I still care. I do feel guilty though ,its another thing we have to cope with.

I also understand the work and money thing. Ive just had to leave a well paid job as the work although I was part time was killing me. It wasnt just me paying the price either it was my kids and hubby. My husband and GP eventually persuaded me to give up work to concentrate on myself. The money is a worry though as my husband had to reduce his hours to look after me and the household. I've had to put the house on the market to downsize but i'm trying not to stress out. I am a christian and have put my faith in God and so far the money has been ok and I do feel less stressed. Having a bad day and not having to push yourself to work is so much easier.

I've also found a new source of income from home and its very addictive EBAY. I can pace myself in how much I do and get rid of all those clothes and party frocks I dont need any more. The thrill of seeing someone bid and a bidding war is great.

So take care of yourself and take each day as it comes.

Diane :goodluck2: :grouphug:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Wed May 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Don't really know what to say so just sending you loadsa :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and thinking of you. Take care. Cherry :blowkiss:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Wed May 25, 2011 11:56 pm

your not a rubbish mum jojo, dont even think that, if you were you would not be thinking about your 4year old, just about your self, dont you have a garden that you could let your little girl go out to when you are feeling ill, you could sit at the door and watch her.
budda
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics