now i'm panicing

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: now i'm panicing

Postby denys » Sun May 29, 2011 7:33 pm

mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby scottiedog » Sun May 29, 2011 9:37 pm

FluppyPuffy wrote:It's not us 2 that's :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: it's everyone else :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

Yep what she said. Eyes not crazy i failed the exam!
Mue
scottiedog
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon May 30, 2011 12:11 pm

denys wrote:You too really do need therapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: At least you make the rest of us look sane :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :facepalm: :facepalm: :tongueout: :tongueout: :shock: :yikes: i have to agree with Denys on this one :wine: :wine: :lol: :lol: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 30, 2011 12:32 pm

As Edmund Blackadder said with his underpants on his head and pencils shoved up his nose.....................WIBBLE!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Mon May 30, 2011 2:13 pm

Just off the get the doctors in the white coats to check that the padded cells are cleaned out and the straight jackets are all ready for when they come and collect you fluppy. :police: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: (it was the pink jacket with doggies on that you liked wasnt it?) :crazy: :crazy: :wine:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Yay :clap: :clap: :clap: My pinky jacket with the doggies again :clap: :clap: :clap: I wish they'd let me bring it home :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon May 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Shaz get them to check on the stock of crayons and colouring books too, think they might be in for a long stay this time :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Wonder which nicce comfy strait jacket Mue will want :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby scottiedog » Mon May 30, 2011 11:58 pm

denys wrote:Shaz get them to check on the stock of crayons and colouring books too, think they might be in for a long stay this time :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Oh goody i like crayons coz we're not allowed sharp things!
I want the purple one one with the dancing puddy tats :P. Or maybe thw twin one with lemmy....
Hugs
Mue the even madder
scottiedog
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to General Topics