[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Anybody near Wisbech?

Anybody near Wisbech?

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anybody near Wisbech?

Postby babrees » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Hiya

Anybody near Wisbech that would like to meet up for a chat and a cuppa? Would love to get a small group of people meeting regular :-D

Jill
babrees
UKFM Member

Re: Anybody near Wisbech?

Postby scoke » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:37 pm

I'm in Littleport - not very near but you're the closest to me I've found! Seems to be very little in the form of support out this way
scoke
UKFM Member

Postby babrees » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:59 am

Hi, well if it's only you and me then we could meet half way!

There is a support group at March, but it's a structured group with committee, and they're currently have a few problems. There is also sort of one at Kings Lyn, but the chap who was trying to organise it has stepped down as he is not good at the mo.

Anybody else in this area?

Jill
babrees
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:53 am

Have you tried googling your area and FM to see what comes up. You could also try it using CFS/ME as sometimes a group can have members with both conditions.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby babrees » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:02 am

babrees
UKFM Member

Postby Ldyalb » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:53 pm

I'm in Sutton Bridge!! 15 mins from Wisbech :-D
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby Ldyalb » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:54 pm

ps: and yes, I'd like to get involved :-)
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby sue e » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:57 am

I'm in March but I work every day except Friday. I've never been to a meeting because of this. I'd love to get together with others.

Sue
sue e
UKFM Member

Postby ciderpig122 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Meeee! I'm in march too! I went to the kings Lynn meeting but the meetings are no more
Fibromyalgia, Elher Danlos Type Hypermobile, OCD, Asthma, PTSD.
Im not ill, I am just special :D
ciderpig122
UKFM Member

Postby sue e » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Just saying hi ciderpig cos you're in March too. :-D
sue e
UKFM Member

Postby Pinkprincess205 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 am

Hey all im in chatteris, so wud b interested in meetin up etc,
Vic x
Pinkprincess205
UKFM Member

Postby scoke » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Just checking for further remarks and replies on previous posts I've made and saw this - how do you get notification of further comments on topics you've taken part in? Sure i saw a tick box for that once but can't see it now....
seems there are a few of us around the area - anyone unable to get themselves out? I must admit i will not drive at night and do dislike the Littleport - Wisbech road but maybe we can find somewhere in the middle for a daytime meeting. I'm on the edge of the group, being in Littleport but would happily hold a meeting here for an initial chat if anyone is interested?
scoke
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:07 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby EffieD » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm in March too. It would be nice to meet up with people who understand :-D
EffieD
UKFM Newbie

Postby Pinkprincess205 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Hi
Did anyone end up organising ameeting n the end?
Vic x
Pinkprincess205
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Support Groups