[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Anyone in the Southampton area?

Anyone in the Southampton area?

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone in the Southampton area?

Postby hugster » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi,

I hope that ye are all having a good day? :-)

I was wondering if there are any members in the Southampton area? It would be nice to get to know some locals with TMS! :-)

Happy Christmas :-)

Barbara
hugster
UKFM Member

Re: Anyone in the Southampton area?

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Linky taking you to info on the main site about support groups Barbera, it might be somewhere to start if you want to meet up with people

Not sure if any members are in your area, but you never know, there could be some reading on here who fancy a meet up :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

I moved your post into this bit of the forum as it seemed more suitable for what you are asking about :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby hugster » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi Fluppypuffy :-)

I checked out that link. The telephone number is no longer in service and I sent an e-mail to the contact last week but still haven't received a reply ......

I hope that you are having a nice evening :-)

I'm shattered!! I had a big chat with HR and management today which was pretty daring! Thank God I'll be on holidays from tomorrow :0)

Take care,

Barbara
hugster
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm not too bad tonight, Barbara :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1: Thank you for asking :hugs: :hugs:

I've tried a bit of Googling and found this, it's a different number to the details you tried before Might be worth a call :dunno: :dunno:

Alternatively, you could see if there is a CFS/ME group near you. Some groups also include FM, so it might be worth seeing what they are like :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby hugster » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 pm

I'm glad to hear that you're not too bad tonight :-)

Thanks for the link :-) I'll check that out :fingerscrossed:

Take care,

Barbara
hugster
UKFM Member

Postby hugster » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:41 am

Good morning Fluppypuffy :-)

I hope that you are well this morning? :-) Me, I think that dam train took a return journey during the night!!!!

Thank God it's Friday and I'm off on holidays after today :-) Yippee :-)

No joy with that other link unfortunately :-(

I hope that you have a good day :-(

Take care,

Barbara
hugster
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:00 am

Bummer about the linky :-? :-? :-? That was the only other one I could find with different contact details :-x :-x

Maybe your local hospital/health centre type place might know if there is anything local for FMers??

Running out of ideas for you now :-? :-? :facepalm: :facepalm:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby hugster » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 pm

I hope that you are having a good day :-) Hometime is getting closer - yippee!! I can't wait cause I sure do need a holiday ;-)

Take care,

Barbara
hugster
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Hope it's a good one for you Barbara :xmaswave1: :hohoho1: :snowhappy: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby debholmes » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:15 pm

hi ,im from the southampton area,i have been trying to find some one else who lives in southampton for a long time, :-)
hope every new day is a good day
debholmes
UKFM Newbie

Postby hugster » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:15 am

Hi debholmes :-)

nice to meet you :-)

It's good to find someone else local :-) Which part of Southampton are you in?

I hope that you are having a good day? :-)

Take care,

Barbara :-)
hugster
UKFM Member

Postby bunny1963 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Hi,im new to this site,and havent yet found a support group in the eastleigh/soton area,could you tell me if you know of one,there seems to be so many people on here wanting to know of a local support group maybe we could all link up and make one of our own,
Nice to meet you,Denise
bunny1963
UKFM Newbie

Postby bunny1963 » Thu May 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi Barbara im in eastleigh,where are u
soft hugs Denise
bunny1963
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups