Support Group - Staffordshire???

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Support Group - Staffordshire???

Postby Magical.Mischief » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi

I have been trying to find a support group in the Staffordshire area, with no luck :( i have followed links to the FMUK site and there is nothing there for the Staffordshire area, I hope someone can help

Thank You
Fibromyalgia is a part of who I am BUT it isn't ALL that I am

Fibro, Sever Depression, Sever Anxiety, Benign joint hypermobility syndrome (BJHS)
Magical.Mischief
UKFM Newbie

Re: Support Group - Staffordshire???

Postby Woodentop » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Hi,
There is a group in Burton on Trent but I see you're in Stoke which might not be very helpful if you can't travel. The Burton group does have members from Stoke. If you look elsewhere on here I think someone was trying to set up a Stoke group. Sorry I can't be more help, but if you're interested in going to the Burton group I can let you have details
Woodentop
UKFM Member

Postby Lubilou » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 pm

We're meeting on the 18th!

https://www.facebook.com/events/154628384660161/

Pop along xxx
Lubilou
UKFM Member

Postby adelesmith » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:14 pm

when is the next meeting in burton please
adelesmith
UKFM Member

Postby Shellyq » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Hi there,

Did you see my message about a new support group I am starting in Staffordshire? It'll be in the Stoke-on-Trent / Stone region, to start with near Trentham to meet somewhere in the middle of Stafford and Stoke. Let me know if you are interested in meeting up.
Shelly x
Shellyq
UKFM Member

Postby Graciebaby » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:55 am

Hi Shelly,
Please let me know if you are able to set something up in the Staffordshire area.
I would be very interested in coming along :-)
Graciebaby
UKFM Member

Postby tilly23 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Hi have just joined this site. I am also very interested in attending Stoke on Trent group has anything been sorted yet I live near to a50
HAppy new tears Pp
tilly23
UKFM Newbie

Postby Shellyq » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of setting up a new support group for the Staffordshire region of Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Newcastle-Under-Lyme and wherever anyone would like to travel from really! We are meeting officially for the first time this Monday 7th January at 11:30am at Tittensor Village Hall, off the A34 between Stone and Trentham. Tittensor Village Hall is on Winghouse Lane.

We have a website that is currently under construction - www.fmstaffs.yolasite.com but you can sign up to the mailing list or email for any support or details just email fmstaffs@gmail.com

You can also preview the first newsletter I sent out before Christmas - madmimi.com/mimio/0e8263/pr...

Please feel free to email fmstaffs@gmail.com for any questions about the group or the meeting.

I hope to meet you soon!

Shelly
Shellyq
UKFM Member

Postby shell@chase » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Hi there, I have recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I'm based in Cannock, Staffordshire and was wondering if there are any local support groups close to where I live as it would be good to meet up with other fellow sufferers?
shell@chase
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups