[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello anyone out there?

Hello anyone out there?

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello anyone out there?

Postby mad4chickens » Tue May 15, 2012 10:24 am

Please could anyone tell me if there are any support groups in the Rhyl area (North Wales). I am desperate to talk face to face with other sufferers. I have emailed the wales coordinator and had no response, is anyboby there!?!?!
mad4chickens
UKFM Member

Re: Hello anyone out there?

Postby lolabolla » Tue May 15, 2012 10:41 am

Hi Mad4chickens,

I can't help with a support group in Wales but I can empathise with you.

I live in Donacaster and have had the same problem with the coordinator not responding to my phone calls and emails.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby mad4chickens » Tue May 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Thanks for replying!
Nice to know someone listens!
mad4chickens
UKFM Member

Postby lolabolla » Tue May 15, 2012 6:36 pm

I have been going to hydrotherapy at our local hospital and have met lots of Fibro sufferers there.

It may help if you are having treatment or attending the pain clinic because they usually have contact numbers there.

Or if you are like me you will just strike up a conversation with people in the waiting room :-D :-D :-D :-D

I love meeting new people.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 15, 2012 7:00 pm

If there isn't anything on the Support Groups page on the main site, you could try Googling your area and FM or even FM along with CFS/ME and see what comes up.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby mad4chickens » Thu May 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Hi thanks guys,
unfortunately I haven't been referred to ANY clinic, so no luck there!

I will try googling again, didn't come up with anything last time I tried :(
mad4chickens
UKFM Member

Return to Support Groups