Carlisle people.

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Carlisle people.

Postby donnauk82 » Fri May 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi is there any people out there thats of a young age round myself (29) i've been wanting to go to my local support group but ive been having sneaky peeps when they been on at the age range and they all a lot older than me. I'm really wanting to meet some people out there round my age to chat too. Please get in touch if there is people in this area that would be interested in coming to the support group to get the younger ones involved.
donnauk82
UKFM Member

Re: Carlisle people.

Postby denys » Fri May 18, 2012 4:11 pm

:goodluck1: Donna, have you thought of putting up some notices maybe in your docs surgery or if you have free papers etc. but dont put any personal details and arrange to meet up somewhere neutral first so that you can stay safe
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Carlisle people.

Postby Linz2209 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Hi Donna,

I'm a bit older than you (43) but I live in Brampton near Carlisle, I know a few people round here with fibro, I have them as facebook friends.

Add me on there if you want to chat, I'm on as Lindsey Lawson.

I go to the infirmary for trigger point injections and have great doctor at my local practice but its never enough is it.

Anyway if you wanna moan or whatever, gimme a shout!!

Linz
Linz2209
UKFM Member

Return to Support Groups