[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New support group in Wincanton Somerset

New support group in Wincanton Somerset

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New support group in Wincanton Somerset

Postby FibroFoggyKaty1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Hi friends and fellow sufferers, my name is Katy and I have now started a support group in Wincanton. We did have a group here before but we had to close it over 5 years ago due to ill health and lack of help. Anyway I decided to give it another try as there is nothing close by here where fibro sufferers can get help and support from. We meet at the new Health Centre in Dykes Way Wincanton just once a month at the moment and it will be on the last Thursday of each month from 1-3pm.If you are living close enough then do come along and join us, you will get lots of friendly support and help if you need it.Have a cup of tea or coffee (and if youre lucky, one of our members may have made a cake lol) enjoy a chat with people who really understand and care about what youre dealing with. If you can't join us then maybe you could ring our helpline 08448872597 and speak to Katy
FibroFoggyKaty1
UKFM Newbie

Re: New support group in Wincanton Somerset

Postby shazq » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:25 pm

:goodluck1: With your support group. :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: New support group in Wincanton Somerset

Postby millieb » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:31 pm

It's so good to read this post. I have just been diagnosed with FM and live in Wincanton. I go back to work on monday after 3 weeks sick leave to deal with it. I have put in a request with HR to go part time, so hopefully when I have gone through OH and get my part-time hours I will be able to join you.
millieb
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups