[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - fibro support group please enquire

fibro support group please enquire

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

fibro support group please enquire

Postby Jessica22mummy » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi all,

i have just recently started up as a support worker, who else understands
what we go through no1 so that's why I've started up.
I live in hailsham, east sussex. Any one that is interested in support and
some alternative therapies to help with pain management etc.
Please get in contact with me or comment on here.
I have just applied for a funding grant through the national lottery
and also will soon be going through east sussex councils. We deserve
the help and i will get it for us.
Please remember its only for those able to get to where i am.
I hope to hear from you all soon.

Best wishes
Jessica xx xx
Jessica22mummy
UKFM Member

Re: fibro support group please enquire

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:26 pm

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: With your new group Jessica :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

With you trying to apply for funding, grants etc this linky might be useful for you http://www.ukfibromyalgia.com/fm-suppor ... -funds.php

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jessica22mummy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:21 am

Thank you xx
Jessica22mummy
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:39 pm

hope it takes off for you :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Jessica22mummy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:05 am

Had quite alot of interest and alot of support, in the stage of grant applications atm,
although need help spreading the word a little more, im hoping once i get funding
i can expand out of my area and therefore help alot more people.
Fingers crossed xx
Jessica22mummy
UKFM Member

Return to Support Groups