Any Fibro friends in the Southampton area?

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Any Fibro friends in the Southampton area?

Postby smilertodd » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Hi ya.
I was just wondering if there was anyone in the Southampton/Fareham area who might want to have a coffee and moan about life with Fibro sometime? I'm pretty new to all of this and it's not something we want to be alone in. I would like to set up a support group here if possible to share experiences and advice to other sufferers. Fingers crossed I'll hear from any local people soon. :-)
Sarah XX
When things go wrong as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,When the funds are low, and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but do not quit!
smilertodd
UKFM Member

Re: Any Fibro friends in the Southampton area?

Postby Cyberchic » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Hi Sarah, I live in Southampton, had Fibro for about 4 years now. We have a support group if you would like to join us. Gentle hugs :-)
Cyberchic
UKFM Newbie

Re: Any Fibro friends in the Southampton area?

Postby smilertodd » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi Cyberchic,

That's fantastic, thank you for letting me know! :-D Where abouts in Southampton are you? The only problem I have is that I can't drive, which being 25 with 2 kids is really rather crazy lol! :facepalm:

Gentle hugs back!

Sarah XX
When things go wrong as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,When the funds are low, and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but do not quit!
smilertodd
UKFM Member

Return to Support Groups