[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - *To All Hastings UK Fibromyalgia Sufferers

*To All Hastings UK Fibromyalgia Sufferers

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

*To All Hastings UK Fibromyalgia Sufferers

Postby LauraInWonderland14 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi all,

Just to let you all know (and to try and raise more support and awareness)

If you have fibromyalgia AND live in/or around Hastings,Bexhill,St Leonards then there is a new local support group being put together. I myself am an admin on the facebook site, and its gonna be a little like here, a place where you can get advice, chat to other fibromyalgiees lol!
Our goal is to meet up every month to start so we have a social place to go/ meet new friends and chat about our lifes with like-minded people. We will be working in conjunction with the conquest Hospital to help new diagnosis patients and to make sure all fibromyalgia sufferers know they are not alone. So If you would like to join our fb group (its open to everyone with fibromyalgia) please feel free.

Any questions just feel free to contact me on here OR join our group(just copy/paste into your browser)

Fibromyalgia.Links.HastingsUK@groups.facebook.com
Your fighting this horrible illness,this awful system.
You've helped me so much & we've never even met.
Thank you & Stay strong.

Laura x
LauraInWonderland14
UKFM Member

Re: *To All Hastings UK Fibromyalgia Sufferers

Postby whoami » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Laura....congratulations! Opening up a place where people with fibromyalgia can go is wonderful. To work alongside a hospital to provide support and information is a great gift for newly diagnosed patients. I hope your project is very successful.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby LauraInWonderland14 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Hey 'Whoami'

Thank you so much for your lovely kind words, it's really great to motivate .

Ive just started the facebook group, but i will constantly be adding to it, with updates and helpful tips an advice. We will also be organizing coffee mornings prob between 11-2 where there's lots of fibro patients at different stages. So its pretty positive & helpful- but Everyone with fm is welcome to join the fb group. All are welcome just type Fibromyalgia Links Hastings Uk into your search fb bit xxx

Thanks again for being so kind xxx
Thank you & Stay strong.

Laura x
LauraInWonderland14
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:13 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby LauraInWonderland14 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi fluppypuffy,

Thank you or the link!! And I completely understand- it's not something i like getting constantly bugged about either. Ive posted that and that's all- it's not up to me if people wanna check it out its their choice not mine. Thanks again for the link, I'll put some info on there.

Keep up the brilliant support xxx
Thank you & Stay strong.

Laura x
LauraInWonderland14
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:00 pm

I'm so relieved you understand Laura, Thank You :blowkiss: :blowkiss: It's such an unpleasant thing to have to point out, esp with it being something that can be so helpful in bringing fellow FMers together. Sadly, it's yet another case of things being marred for those who are doing something for all the right reasons because of the actions of a few with their own agenda :( :( :( :( :(

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Support Groups