[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Boston Lincolnshire

Boston Lincolnshire

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Boston Lincolnshire

Postby debstertigger » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:25 pm

Hi,
I have recently been finally diagnosed with fibro, finding hard to come to terms with this still. Have done a lot of reading round, but was wondering if anyone knew of a support group in Lincolnshire that I could join for exactly that- support?

Would appreciate any response from anyone local to me.

I have good ears,plenty of refreshments and always ready to share!
:-D

Debbie
debstertigger
UKFM Newbie

Re: Boston Lincolnshire

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:34 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby debstertigger » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:25 am

Thankyou fluppypuffy,
I have emailed lincoln group and will have a look at some of the other suggestion you gave. Though think may have googled myself round in circles with all the surfing I have done!

But better to
Be armed with some knowledge than none at all.

Deb
debstertigger
UKFM Newbie

Postby smiler22 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:53 pm

hi I think the nearest is one in grantham. don't know the ins and outs. but when I was first diagnosed. it is too far for me to go. but would be closer for you than me. I find it better on here. as I did used to ring one lady on a ringline for fibro sufferers. but she got really pester and kept wanting me to go to her house rather than the group sessions. which I never actually got to find out where it was. that was some years ago and she no longer does the ring up lines. thNK GOODNESS. but you may feel that the people on the phones are trained in this and many have the diseade themselves. ehich does help . but I felt better being on here as I don't have to talk to anyone. I can just type when I feel like it and can also know that someone else on here will more than likely be able to answer me as they have also got the same as me. good luck in finding somewhere. :-)
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Return to Support Groups