[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Cambs group?

Cambs group?

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Cambs group?

Postby leikela » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Hi, I've been trying to find a support group for the south cambs area but I can't see one that exists! Are there any sufferers in the area who might like to meet for a coffee at some point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
leikela
UKFM Member

Re: Cambs group?

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Linky to the page on the main UKFM site.

You could also try asking Mr Googly. As well as searching for FM, you could also try CFS/ME or phrases like invisible or hidden illness as some groups have members with a variety/number of conditions.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby junius » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Hi all. I live on the cambs/west norfolk boarder and can't find a group. Would really like to join one. thanks
junius
UKFM Member

Postby Mistyfog » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:39 pm

I'm also in cambridgeshire and interested in groups
Mistyfog
UKFM Newbie

Postby helen virgo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:47 am

Hi to all those who have posted in this thread,

Sorry for delayed reply. I am the Regional Co Ordinator for Cambs, Essex, Suffok and Norfolk for FMAUK. At the moment we do not have any groups in Cambridgeshire but would be keen to hear from anyone who would like to start a group. It doesn't need to be a big event where you hire a hall, it can be as simple as getting together for coffee and a chat.

With regards to the rest of the region we have 10 groups and a helpline - the groups are in South East Essex, North West Essex, Barking and Dagenham, Colchester, Ipswich, Felixstowe, Lowestoft, Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Bacton.

If I can be of any assistance just let me know

Helen Watts
RC for Cambs, Essex
and East Anglia
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby junius » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Hi all
A group is starting in kings Lynn Norfolk tomorrow at
Gecko gifts, hanse house, south quay , kings lynn. Time 4-30 to 6-30. Hoping to get there
junius
UKFM Member

Postby junius » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Been to the group, we are arranging for speakers to come. It was a good evening the next meeting is tied 7th Jan same time. It was nice to be with people who understood. Hope for more people at the next meeting.. :-D
junius
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:38 am

Good luck with it all and I hope you go from strength to strength :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Support Groups