[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Anyone from Cornwall

Anyone from Cornwall

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone from Cornwall

Postby beckstar127 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:52 pm

I live i Bugle cornwall i just wondered if anyone was around my area for tea/ coffee morning be nice to catch up with people that know how im feeling

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
beckstar127
UKFM Member

Re: Anyone from Cornwall

Postby bandj » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:32 am

Yes, me! I live in st austell! I run a fortnightly craft group in st austell ahd you're very welcome to join us. Basically, folk bring whatever they are working on and we craft and chat. Ot I'm free on a afternoon sometimes for coffe and chat. Would be good to meet you!
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby beckstar127 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:02 am

Oh thats lovely. I have never done any knitting. Wouldnt know what to buy to be honest...

beckstar127
UKFM Member

Postby beckstar127 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:14 pm

Would u be able to give me a hand learning

beckstar127
UKFM Member

Postby bandj » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi, I don't know what you need help with but I'll do my best to help! If I can't hlp I'm sure one of the girls will be abld to. We meet fortnightly on a Monday from 2-4pmat Mount Charles church, Victoria Road, St Austell. Our next meeting is on the 27th January. If you let me have a contact number, I'll give you a call/text to confirm as we may be meeting at one of the girls house as the church was not very warm last week! It would be good to meet you. We're a small, friendly group and you'd be very welcome to join us. That goes for anyone in the area!
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby beckstar127 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:28 pm

I want to learn to knit lol

beckstar127
UKFM Member

Postby bandj » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:39 am

I can teach you the basics and we've two lovely ladies who knit beautifully. :-D
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby beckstar127 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:14 pm

My mob is 07402467467. Plz txt me

beckstar127
UKFM Member

Postby beckstar127 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:37 pm

i dont want to be a pain, just would really like to learn always have and gives me something to do when im at home in pain. let me know either on here or txt me about meeting up has i dont drive.
beckstar127
UKFM Member

Postby bandj » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:24 pm

You're not being a pain, it's a good idea! Ive needles and wool to help you get started :-D ive sent you a text so you've got my number. I'll be in touch when I know whether we'll be meeting at church or not.
bandj
UKFM Member

Return to Support Groups