[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New Support Group In Doncaster Area

New Support Group In Doncaster Area

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New Support Group In Doncaster Area

Postby unigirl1981 » Sun May 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Hi all,

Just to let you all know that a new supprt group is up and running in Doncaster and is open to all people with Fms and thier partners, friends and family.

It will meet once a month and will be a positive environment to meet others and share experiences in a non judgemental way.

If you would like more information please message me!!!

If you do not live near Doncaster but still wish to attend a group please message me and i will find the nearest group details for you too.

Mel
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Re: New Support Group In Doncaster Area

Postby shazq » Sun May 10, 2009 4:05 pm

good luck Mel, hope your group will be a great success.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby unigirl1981 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:45 am

thanks, i hope it will be.

I just want a positive place for everyone to get together and have a happy time with people who understand. I want everyone to be involved too like friends, families etc and i want awareness of fms to spread too.

Will keep everyone posted about how it goes!!!

Mel
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby unigirl1981 » Sun May 31, 2009 7:10 pm

First Meeting!!!!!!!!

The first meeting of the New Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group is on June 20th 2009 so if you would like details then please message me!!!!!!!

Thanks

Mel xx

unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby tinasophie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Hi there,
My name is Tina i live in Doncaster, would love to know all about the support group in this area.
I have had fibromyalgia for years but only been diognosed since 2110.

Look Forward to Hearing

From You

Tina
tinasophie
UKFM Newbie

Postby lolabolla » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi Tina,

I have tried contacting the support group in Doncaster, I sent an email, phoned twice and left messages to phone me back, finaly got to speak to her on the phone. She promised to phone me back as she was too busy to talk.....................2 months later I am still waiting for someone to contact me.

I am seriously considering trying a support group in Barnsley, Rotherham or Sheffield.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:48 am

Unfortuantly the original post was from 2009 so the group may not still be running or may have someone else running it now. Have you tried the listings on the front of the home page that has a generic number that can sometimes help with groups in areas that arent listed :goodluck1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Support Groups