[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Anyone in York want a friend?

Anyone in York want a friend?

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone in York want a friend?

Postby greeneyesblue » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:11 am

Apart from my boyfriend and his friends, I am all alone and got no friends of my own =[ I moved from plymouth to get looked after and I feel really alone lol :crazy:
greeneyesblue
UKFM Member

Re: Anyone in York want a friend?

Postby anne1206 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:21 am

Hi, greeneyes blue, dont live in York but just wanted to say Hi, I am sure there are others on here who live near you, but just using the site and posting will gain you many friends and lots of help and support, I went on a day trip to york last month and thought it was such a beautiful place and will definately be back as iknow we didnt get to see as much as we would have liked.
Any questions or help you need just ask on the forum and someone will always be along to assist.

Take care, Anne :hugs: :grouphug: :wave:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Hope you find some friends :wave:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby gillshutt » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:45 pm

At least you have all of us now :grouphug:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:15 pm

We always welcome new members to the forum, so just mix in, you will soon make friends on here.

I am sure you will find someone who lives near your area.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby greeneyesblue » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:04 pm

You've all been incredibly nice to me :) xx
greeneyesblue
UKFM Member

Postby mozieuk » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi greeneyes blue. I live in Pickering (about 30 miles from York) and moved here a year ago from Scotland and also dont know anyone apart from my teenage kids friends.
I have had Fibo for about 5 yrs dianosed 18 months. Would love to meet if possible.
mozieuk
UKFM Newbie

Postby motherelephant » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:35 am

Hello greeneyes i just had to say how jealous of you I am living in such a beautiful city like york.Its one of my favourite places.Hope you are feeling a bit better today.Im sheffield so not too far away .Big hug ,motherelle. :hugs:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby gemjackets » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 pm

hi i live in york, and moved here from wales, so i also don't know anyone or have many friends of my own. i love york but i do miss the beaches back in wales, at least i can go back for trips :wave:
gemjackets
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups