Doncaster Group October and November Events

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Doncaster Group October and November Events

Postby unigirl1981 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi all just to let you all know that we have 2 speakers/events lined up for October and November this year. pm me for more information if you are interested!

October - a lady is coming to do a free taster session of "Emotional Freedom Technique" which is basically accupunture with no needles. There is no obligation to book further sessions it will just be a fun way of trying something new!!

November - a talk from Doncaster Partnership For Carers; you can find out what services they offer for your frinds/family/carer. They give practical and emotional support through lots of different ways and they are more than happy to come and discuss them.

If anyone has any suggestions for future events/speakes etc then feel free to let me know!!
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Return to Support Groups