FMSupport South and South East Essex

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

FMSupport South and South East Essex

Postby helen virgo » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Hi forum friends

FMSupport South and South East Essex now have their meteings arranged for the rest of the year. The next two meetings are as follows:

Thursday 24th September 7.30pm
St Aidans Church, The Fairway, Leigh on Sea
This is a formal meeting and the speaker will be a local physiotherapist who has a special interest in fibromyalgia.

Saturday 24th October 10am
The Elms weatherspoons, London Road (A13)
Leigh on Sea
This is an informal meeting over a leisurely breakfast

If you live in South essex and would like to attend just come along. If you would like further information just pm me.

Thankyou

Helen xx
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Re: FMSupport South and South East Essex

Postby Tommygirl » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi Helen,I"ve just joined this forum, and noticed your group meet very close to me...Have you any more dates scheduled for 2010? Regards Tommygirl(Melanie)
Tommygirl
UKFM Member

Postby LinzWorld » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:35 pm

I believe the next meeting is on the 29th. More info and contact details for the group are here: http://www.fibroaction.org/Pages/FMSupp ... Essex.aspx
I run FibroAction, a small national charity raising awareness of Fibromyalgia Syndrome. I am not a qualified healthcare professional. If you would like medical references for any facts quoted, just PM me.
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby Tommygirl » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Thanks for that, might check it out :idea:
Tommygirl
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Tue May 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Hi Melanie

Sorry for delayed reply, I've sent you a private message.

Hugs

Helen x
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Tue May 11, 2010 7:44 pm

For any essex fibro folk these are the dates of our next few meetings:-

Wednesday 12th May coffee morning at Stanford le Hope Methodist Church, High Street, Stanford le Hope, SS17 0EY starting at 10.30am

Thursday 24th June evening meeting at St Aidans Church, The Fairway, Leigh On Sea, SS9 4QW starting at 7.30pm

Saturday 24th July breakfast at The Elms wetherspoons, London Road (A13) starting at 10am until 12pm.

All are welcome at all meetings and events. For further info check out our new group websire on www.fibrofox.co.uk

Hugs

Helen xx
Helen x

helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby LinzWorld » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi Helen, would you like me to add the website to the details you've got on the FibroAction site?
I run FibroAction, a small national charity raising awareness of Fibromyalgia Syndrome. I am not a qualified healthcare professional. If you would like medical references for any facts quoted, just PM me.
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby helen virgo » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Thanks Linz that would be great xx
Helen x

helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Hi forum friends

We at FMSupport South and South East Essex have got a breakfast meeting coming up:-

Saturday 24th July breakfast at The Elms, wetherspoons, London Road, Leigh On Sea 10am - 12pm

After that we have a break for the summer then resume again in september:

Thursday 30th September evening meeting at St Aidans Church, The Fairway, Leigh On Sea starting at 7.30pm.

Hope to see any essex folk at the meetings
Helen x

helen virgo
UKFM Member

Return to Support Groups