[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - support group in aberdeen scotland

support group in aberdeen scotland

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

support group in aberdeen scotland

Postby lesley 80 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:12 am

hi,

i am looking for a support group in or around the aberdeen area in north scotland. I have had fibro for 15 years and am really needing some fellow fibromites to chat to and meet up with for tips and converstaion and support.

if anyone knows about a support group i would be really interested.

Thanks, Lesley.
lesley 80
UKFM Member

Re: support group in aberdeen scotland

Postby shazq » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi
There are some links to support groups at the top of this thread.
Good luck. :hugs:
You can have us to talk to. :D :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Lesley 80 - i am in South Aberdeenshire and Strathcathro have a ME meeting once a month and im sure there is a Fibromyalgia meeting in Belmont street at the cAre centre - just up and across from Lizards.
We can talk if you want to pm me
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby lesley 80 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Thanks guys,

I have emailed people at the links at eh top of section and once the snow has melted a bit i will go the care centre and ask there if they have a meeting.

Thanks so much, i do love talking to you guys but face to face talking with other sufferers would be good.

lesley. :D
lesley 80
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Hi
Your GP might know if there are any support groups in your area.
I met up with other fibromites on a living with pain course, it was held at the hospital, my Rheumy refered me.
Good luck i hope you find something. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Support Groups