[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I need a friend in lancashire

I need a friend in lancashire

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I need a friend in lancashire

Postby gwenmoon » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:47 pm

All my old friends have moved on. Some couldn't handle my fibromyalgia so no longer contact me. Others have problems of their own or live too far away. I am very lonely , my partner works all the time trying to keep our business afloat. He is not very understanding about my fibromyalgia he has oh get over it attitude to it. The fact he cannot except it upsets me. I have no one to talk and share my problems . I live in the Rossendale valley lancashire. We have shops in Bacup and Todmorden so meeting people in my area with fibromyalgia and are looking for friends I would be grateful to meet new friends that understand.
Thank you Gwen :wave:
:-) Gwen x
gwenmoon
UKFM Member

Re: I need a friend in lancashire

Postby denys » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi Gwen have you looked on the support group link on the front page before logging on to the forum? Also try ringing the number for general info listed on there as a group might not be listed but information regarding your area might be available. Hope this makes sense as I am awful foggy at the moment :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: I need a friend in lancashire

Postby budda » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:45 pm

:wave: Hi gwen, you will have plenty of people who will listen to you on the forum, you can moan all you want, we all have bad days and like to have a good rant, but we can have funny days as well, you will never be lonely on here we all understand what you are going throw. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Return to Support Groups