mid wales needs support

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

mid wales needs support

Postby Graduate » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 am

I've been hiding from this for a long time. :banghead: Now I know I don't have some mysteriously rare life threatening illness that nobody else in the world has or could possibly understand, it's time to seek out some support. :needhug:

I've finally plucked up the courage to admit to myself and those close to me that I am actually in trouble and need support, it's time to look further afield and see what else is available. :grouphug:

I live in Newtown, Powys, Mid Wales and there appear to be no local support groups. My only outside contact is via the lappy and you can often find me online. :sick:

I eagerly anticipate getting in regular touch with like minded people, crafters in particular. :crazy: :wave:
Be good, take care, see you soon :-)
Graduate
UKFM Member

Re: mid wales needs support

Postby bevpope » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Hi

I am Regional Co-Ordinator for Wales and work closely with FMA UK. I have a new group starting in North Powys in the near future. I am also looking for support in Mid and west wales for fibromites. I am contacting health and voluntary organisations for help raising awareness in these areas. Hopefully in the near future we will have more support in these areas for you and others. In the mean time you can always contact me for a chat, help, advice etc. Just check FMA UK Regional Co-Ordinator for Wales !!!!

Fibro hugs

Bev :blowkiss:
bevpope
UKFM Member

Re: mid wales needs support

Postby Cozmicfairy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:19 am

Hi....This could well be a longshot as your original posts were in 2010, was a support group ever set up in or around Newtown?? Would be interested to know as I was only diagnosed 2 days ago and I'm feeling rather lost and don't quite understanding what it's all about. Thanks xx
Cozmicfairy
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups