[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - north suffolk /south norfolk

north suffolk /south norfolk

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: north suffolk /south norfolk

Postby theouchfairy » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:14 pm

The Vast majority of the time he's pretty good to be fair it's just now and then - and sometimes cause I@m sitting down he does too but then gets engrossed in stuff - but then things don't get done.
But that and the odd tired comment are rare in relation to how helpful he normally is, we've come a long way in the last 3 years - I think he did think it was major put on to begin with but nowadays I don't even have to say I'm struggling - he often notices

Onwards and upwards he's getting better.

Mind you not too sure how we're gonna do when he has his hernia op in 3 weeks time :shock: I think I'm gonna have an exhausting 1st week after he has it done.
I can be stubborn, bad tempered and insecure, but if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve to share in my laughter, generosity, happiness and confidence - when I find it all again of course
theouchfairy
UKFM Member

Postby tonydin » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 pm

no rosy (collie) pup chased and nipped the horse round the field , the other 2 did when young but after a quick kick (from the horse) they lernt not to . rosys to agile and the horse (billy) coluld not kick her so we had to step in and very time she chased him we gave her a squirt in the face from a bottal of water with a small hole in the top.
we used the same thing to stop her chaseing and nipping the dyson when we were vacuming , we also put her food on the dyson for a while . only visiters to deal with now??

three dogs two cats one horse 2 guni pigs six hens one cockreal 40 odd fish four sons one wife
Yes i do work not much choice really i run east anglia for a industrial tyre company ,, but im feeling the burn as they say , i do everything from sales reping to pallet stacking and wraping , cant do any fitting now thought .

ben hard scince i came back fom holiday , so busy and tireing with constiant pain but refuse to give in . as were getting of topic maybe fluppy should move to norfolk and we can start our dam own support group , based at snetterton( ask flup) though :f1-car: :f1-car:

bye
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Snetterton sounds like the perfect venue for a group session tony :f1-car: :f1-car: Just need season restart in Belgium to be a good one, plus Doctor Who is back on the same weekend as well, so hopefully things might be a little better in the world then :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

We've got 3 chookabos in the garden, given the chance DeeDee would definitely eat them :clap: :clap: Rosie pup will settle down and try to stop eating visitors, how old is she?? Is she going thru the teenaged stage tht they get between 6ish and 9ish months old?? As well as training Rosie pup, maybe some of the visitors need a bit of training as well with things they should and shouldn't do to try and reduce the chances of nipping :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

If I were to announce I was moving to Norfolk, you'd run Tony :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Even tho I'm much mellower these days, according to OH I'm still rather unpredictable and scary :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Glad hubby is getting trained fairy, not sure what to suggest when he has his hernia op, apart from hiding away from everything with a months supply of [chocolate] [chocolate] :cake: :cake: :wine: :wine: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby theouchfairy » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:29 am

My reply didn't show up - urghhh computers

To be fair Hubby is good 'most' of the time.
It's just the odd occasion when I have to correct him and then when I'm sitting down with feet up having a rest or trying to get a nap in and he sits down and puts sport on whilst the kitchen is bredding pots and pans after tea it grates. But prob 80 - 90% of the time he's very good
I can be stubborn, bad tempered and insecure, but if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve to share in my laughter, generosity, happiness and confidence - when I find it all again of course
theouchfairy
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:51 am

The replies sometimes go AWOL when you try to post them ouchfairy. If you use FireFox, with a right click on the back arrow, it is possible to go back to the page you made your post on, and resubmit it, it usually shows up a attempt 2 :facepalm: :facepalm: If you're using T'InterWeb Explorer tho, there's no chance to try and recover it :tongueout: :tongueout: When you try to do it, you just get a message saying that the page has expired :swear1: :swear1: :swear1:

Not big fans of T'InterWeb Hexplorer here, we're more Team FireFox 8) 8) 8)

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby theouchfairy » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:23 am

Thanks

Think i'm just having bad day as I ddn't notice there was even a second page i just kept going to your last reply on the first page and thinking - i'm not getting anywhere?
Feeling a little woo today :yikes: it hasn't helped I looked on DWP bit for info about claiming and have just freakd myself out reading everyones comments on there.
I don't deal with any stress well at all at the moment and hubby avoids hassles if he can.

Hubbys working 12 hours today :( missing him badly but the kids are plaing nice today with a little help from the gruaffalo and aquadraw mats.

I thnk mayeb we have too much going on at the moment but with no one rea;;y to help us it's all down to us to sort it out. Yes please move to Norfokl would like some people about who understand. Almost feel like culling ahlf ppl off my facebook thing as often gets insuated i'm lazy and don't really have freidns here anymore

I used to love horse riding tony a real passion of mine - wanted to be a horse riding instructor at one point and would love to ride with my daughter when she's older and teach her what a great relaxer it is - i just worry I won't b able to haven't been on a horse in a year after the last time.
theouchfairy
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:20 pm

If you can get the FM things back to them behaving themselves, then maybe you'll be able to get back in the saddle and go with your little girl. Having something to aim for is always a good thing to do :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

As for the FB "friends" and their insinuations, I'd get rid of them :tongueout: :tongueout: What you're seeing are more like their true selves :evil: :evil:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby pained mummy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Hellooooo... im in Great Yarmouth!! There doesn't seem to be many around our area at all :-?
Im looking for hydrotherapy pools or warmer pools in our area...any ideas?
pained mummy
UKFM Newbie

Postby tonydin » Tue May 28, 2013 7:59 am

hi all still not found a group that meets out of working hours ,,, getting wurse agian doing to much :-D :oops: :oops: :yikes:

have never met any one with fm , ,may be im the only one , and you are all imagenary :-D :-D :-D

norgolk and suffolk seem viod of thiscondition

takecare
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby FinkyDink » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:22 am

I'm in Wymondham, I have a supportive doctor and was actually diagnosed by the rheumatologist, as I had never heard of fibro before.

Also looking for hydro pools in the area but can't find any :/
FinkyDink
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Support Groups