[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Newbie from Huddersfield would love to find a support group

Newbie from Huddersfield would love to find a support group

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Newbie from Huddersfield would love to find a support group

Postby janj » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Hello, I am quite new on this site. I have been diagnosed with, and live with fibromyalgia. I do not know what I am going to be like from one day to the next! My biggest frustration is other people not understanding how awful this condition is. They often look at me with something like disbelief, and I think it is because you cannot really see fibromyalgia.

I long to spend some time having a coffee and a bickie with someone or people who have fibro, to share stories, tips etc. I live near Huddersfield, and wonder if anybody else did, and if so would like to meet up.

Please give me hope of finding others like me who live nearby.

LOL :wave: Jan xxx
:needhug:
janj
UKFM Member

Re: Newbie from Huddersfield would love to find a support group

Postby loubie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:02 pm

hi Jan

i don't live near you sorry.
have you tried your surgery, ask there if they no of any support groups
CAB. might no, or council offices :dunno:

hope you find one :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:15 pm

HI
If you go to the top of the support group thread we have links to different areas where support groups are held. :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby maxtomads » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi there. Just seen this - I'm in the glossop area, not too far away...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
maxtomads
UKFM Member

Return to Support Groups