[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I have a confession......

I have a confession......

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I have a confession......

Postby tireesix » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 am

I think Stephen Fry and Ron Perlman are hot...........
Katie X
tireesix
UKFM Member

Re: I have a confession......

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:58 am

Stephen Fry because of his intellectual geekiness :clap: :clap:

In which way is Ron Perlman hot....as Hellboy or as Shinzon's viceroy in Star Trek Nemesis, or as his Son's of Anarchy character??

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:59 pm

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: dont worry we wont tell :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby tireesix » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:01 am

Ron Perlman, I dunno, its the twinkle in his eyes, his voice and the way that if I were with him he would make me feel safe IYSWIM?????

I certainly can appreciate the young ones, whatshisface from high school musical but older guys are more my thing, you know how a young guy has the nice body but it looks young, older guys have the older bodies that are kinda, I dunno, they fill out differently don't they????

Cor, the tales I could tell, people seem pretty shocked (when I was 20 I was dating someone over 50 tee hee hee), my husband is 14 years my senior which my parents didn't like, imagine if they knew about the 50 + year old lolol.

However, all in all though, its not how someone looks to me, it really is their sense of humour, their outlook on the world, their values, whether they have that look in their eye that says 'yeah, we can do ANYTHING we want', we can have fun.........

So, what drew you guys to your partners????
Katie X
tireesix
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:35 pm

His eyes, and the fact that he is kind and caring (most of the time :lol: )
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby pixiecat » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:54 pm

His eyes too, they had that naughty boy twinkle to them, good sence of humor and caring
pixiecat

Postby McVinster » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:35 pm

I much prefer an older man, but I also have something for a younger man too. I don't know what it is but 90% of men my own age just don't do it for me. Part Silver Fox lover, part cougar!

I've always had a thing for Alan Rickman, and it's not just the voice, though he could tell me a bedtime story any day.

"Time is an illusion; lunchtime, doubly so." - Douglas Adams
McVinster
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Bulletproof glass was between me and OH when we first met. We both worked in banking and our duplicate keys were held where he worked. As he was safe custody person where he worked, and I was where I worked, the number of times we needed to change things meant we saw each other quite often, and of course we started chatting to each other more and more. He'd also come into where I worked as well.

Altho it was a bit scary, it was also nice to just do talking with a bit of flirting without any pressure as I'd just come out of a very bad relationship. As I was still dealing with the shock and fallout from that, I was completely oblivious about what his feeling were, even tho work colleagues kept saying how much he liked me and things :oops: :oops: It was eventually a phone call that involved me OH and several people I was working with that got us together :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby McVinster » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Aww sounds so sweet Flups!

The story of me and my OH getting together honestly sounds like a fairytale sometimes, but it's all true. He was my knight in shining armour! He "rescued" me the night that I'd found out one of my best friends from Uni had killed himself. He took me and my best mate (his little sister) back to his mum's house and we stayed there for a week and she was lovely and looked after us. He came out and about with us in that week and really helped to brighten up our mood.

He always made me laugh whenever I stayed with his sister for a while, cos I lived 200 miles away at the time, I stayed with her and her parents for long weekends or half terms sometimes. Me and OH got chatting on Facebook and we just hit it off even more and even though I had a BF at the time, I found myself more excited waiting for messages from OH!
Broke up with my BF (he tried to brake up with my by text message and I very nearly punched him the next time I saw him) just before Christmas (haha I ever gave him a present but I got mine from him, the b*&%$£d) and started properly talking with OH almost every night over the internet then.

OH drove the 200 miles up to where I lived on his week off just for one date with me! But I ended up going back down to his place for the weekend because it just felt like we'd known each other for years and we were both smitten!

Been together ever since and it was rough at first having a long-distance relationship, but then I told him I was going to move in with him and his brother because I couldn't stand to be away from him (it felt like physical pain every time I left after visiting), got a job in his town and moved down!

I've been here for three years and despite the inevitable arguments, we're crazily madly in love and still going strong. :D

Btw OH is 6 years my senior.

"Time is an illusion; lunchtime, doubly so." - Douglas Adams
McVinster
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:16 pm

I think when it's right and meant to be, you just know, and for me it happened when I was least expecting it :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

He's 8 years older than me, but thinks he's an eternal teenager :facepalm: :facepalm: (Just think The Inbetweeners :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: ) I'm a nightmare to live with, which certainly isn't helped by FM and things, he's still with me after almost 16 years and a stroppy teenager together :blowkiss: :blowkiss: And as much as I moan about him being a :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :pigoink 1: :pigoink 1: and things, I would be in a really bad way without him :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

We just need a fairytale ending now, with the cure we all desperately want being found then we can all live happily ever after :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Positive and Fun