[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Celebrate!!

Celebrate!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Celebrate!!

Postby cherryblossom » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi Everyone! :wave: I know this may be a little strange but I wanted to say something to you all. I want to CELEBRATE being a member of this forum for one year! :clap: Odd I know, but I have been a member here for one year now and I want to say thankyou to you all. It's strange but I'm glad in a way that I have this illness because without it I wouldn't 'know' you all.

I have been on here many days with trials and tribulations, :cry: worries and thoughts, and there has ALWAYS been someone on here to talk to, to cheer me up and to support me thru not just this illness but also various personal upsets too. I love coming on here and 'seeing' who has been on, how everyone is and if there's anyone I can attempt to offer my support to as well. It's a great and friendly forum and THANKYOU to you all, everyone, for all that you do. Here's to another year! :wine: :wine: :birthday1: :twodrinking2: Loadsa :hugs: to everyone and some :cake: and [chocolate] too! Love Cherry :blowkiss:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Re: Celebrate!!

Postby tonydin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:07 am

i would like to second that :wine: well done and thank you to every body :clap: :clap: :clap:
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 am

YAY!!! Party time :clap: :clap: :wine: :wine: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :cake: :cake: [chocolate] [chocolate]

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 am

:woot: :woot: :woot: more [chocolate] :cake: and :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: I agree we have a lot of new 'friends' and wouldnt feel as positive as I do without the forum :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:38 pm

:clap: yea ,somebody say celebrate and party . :wine: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking2: add the same as others have commented .fanastic support ,great forum,brill mods :wine: heres to friends :wine: :clap: :clap: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 pm

OOOoooo party.............yaaaaay :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :cake: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: 2moro i will be :puke: :sick: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

here's to all our great members :wine: :wine: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby McVinster » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:19 pm

:lol: Today's the day for this! I forgot to take my ami's last night and I woke up feeling drunk as a skunk. I'm sat here giggling at nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: This weeks been awesome though, been getting loads of stuff sorted and FINALLY got my bank account sorted!

WOOO I don't have to walk all the way to town for cash anymore! :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2:
:twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1:

This morning everythings making me laugh but whats with the random pink beer? :beer:
Mmm maybe its strawberry beer! :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: Everyone!

"Time is an illusion; lunchtime, doubly so." - Douglas Adams
McVinster
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:04 pm

its girly beer :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:32 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: glad you getting things sorted .keep up with the :lol: its good for you
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun