[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Positive post time!

Positive post time!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Positive post time!

Postby JemmaB88 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Hey all,

Just applied for a lovely job at a horse sanctuary as a yard hand. Lots of mucking out but nice and gentle. :fingerscrossed:

Not getting my hopes up but I am so looking forward to hearing from them and hopefully getting away from horrible busy stressful office job!!

I hope you are all feeling okish today.

x
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Re: Positive post time!

Postby loubie » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:29 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for you :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 pm

:goodluck2: Jemma :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby McVinster » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:22 pm

:goodluck2: Sounds like a lovely job! I miss horses and haven't been riding in years. :woot:

"Time is an illusion; lunchtime, doubly so." - Douglas Adams
McVinster
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:02 pm

:goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Positive post time!

Postby Niki d » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi Gemma,

I really hope you get the job at the sanctuary, horses are such beautiful animals. I suppose it would be everybody's idea of fun mucking out, but I have to say I used to get sense of achievement when my horse was standing in a lovely deep clean bed with his coat shining after I had groomed him.

The biggest regret about my condition is that I can not longer ride. I have friends with horses, but can't bare to go to the stables in a wheelchair and not even groom one. I have always had horses or worked with horses did polo ponies which I loved. It would break my heart to go and just watch.

Any way enough of me and my woes,it will give you such a sense of achievement looking after maybe old or abused animals and helping the on their way to new people who will love them.

Good luck I wish it was me.
Gentle hugs to all niki 
Niki d
UKFM Member

Postby JemmaB88 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Niki, that is so sad :(

I have my own horse but rarely ride. He is 21 so he doesn't mind just having cuddles now.

I am through to the next stage so looking good. I just hope they give me a chance!
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:55 pm

It's good that you've got thru to the next stage Jemma :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for the next bit :goodluck2:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:29 pm

:fingerscrossed: :goodluck2: were all neighing for you :lol:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:56 pm

:fingerscrossed: :goodluck1: :goodluck2:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Positive and Fun