[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Sing song

Sing song

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sing song

Postby theouchfairy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:07 pm

No one knows what its like
to feel these feelings
Like I do
and I blame you
No one bites back as hard
on their anger
None of pain woe
can show through

But my dreams they aren't as empty
as my conscious seems to be
I have hours only lonely
My love is vengeance
thats never free

No one knows what its like
to be mistreated
to be defeated
Behind blue eyes
An no one knows how too say
that they're sorry
And don't worry
i'm not telling lies....

:twodrinking2: :chicken-dance:
I can be stubborn, bad tempered and insecure, but if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve to share in my laughter, generosity, happiness and confidence - when I find it all again of course
theouchfairy
UKFM Member

Re: Sing song

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:34 pm

That's the lyrics to Limp Bizkit's "Behind Blue Eyes" from the film Gothika 8) 8)

Is the song significant to you in any way, or are you thinking of starting off some sort of lyrics game??

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby theouchfairy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:56 pm

You get :wine: and [chocolate] Flupp

I think many songs mean something but just thought I'd have a sing song with you all... evidently no one else in the mood ;) :crazy:

Some people think I'm bonkers - Just kidding !

I could start singing head shoulders knees and toes but then it reminds me from where to where the pain is :yikes:

Come on Flupp get your singing hat on :chicken-dance:
I can be stubborn, bad tempered and insecure, but if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve to share in my laughter, generosity, happiness and confidence - when I find it all again of course
theouchfairy
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started, wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unravelling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!

"Since the dawn of man" is really not that long,
As every galaxy was formed in less time than it takes to sing this song.
A fraction of a second and the elements were made.
The bipeds stood up straight,
The dinosaurs all met their fate,
They tried to leap but they were late
And they all died (they froze their asses off)
The oceans and pangea
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya
Set in motion by the same big bang!

It all started with the big BANG!

It's expanding ever outward but one day
It will cause the stars to go the other way,
Collapsing ever inward, we won't be here, it won't be heard
Our best and brightest figure that it'll make an even bigger bang!

Australopithecus would really have been sick of us
Debating how we're here, they're catching deer (we're catching viruses)
Religion or astronomy, Encarta, Deuteronomy
It all started with the big bang!

Music and mythology, Einstein and astrology
It all started with the big bang!
It all started with the big BANG!

My little offering from a TV series that we as a family love to watch :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby theouchfairy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:10 am

Enlighten me flupp what tv series is it?

Ooh how's this one for mild references to how I've felt over the last 3 years?

Whats wrong with me?
Why do I feel lik this?
I'm going crazy now.

No more gas in teh red can't even get it started
Nothing heard, Nothng said, can't even speak about it
On my life, on my head, dont' wanna think about it
Feels like I'm going insane, yeah

Its a theif in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind it can control you
Its too close for comfort.
theouchfairy
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:53 pm

It' called "The Big Bang Theory" and is about 4 geeky engineering, astro physicist bods that live across the landing from the typical all-American girl-next-door. My OH is like one of the characters, and even more worrying is DS is like the geekiest and most irritating :clap: :clap: The theme is called "The History of Everything" and is by BareNaked Ladies :clap: :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Rihanna's "Disturbia" :clap: :clap: I think this means my OH's dna is now over writing mine as he usually guesses songs from their first few lyrics, or even their opening first few bars :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yo, you might hear me make a racket like Wilson
Cause I love summer no Rachel Bilson (YES)
The winter will come,
We just have parties inside it's still fun,
(We're jammin') pump this (We're bangin'),
Chase your boyfriend let's 'av him,
We're rowdy, girls make our judgement cloudy,
but when the sun comes up we're still alcys,
We don't wanna be lowsy, or shameless,
but we're running round like we're brainless,
now I've got grass stains on my brand new white trainers
(ON MY BRAND NEW WHITE TRAINERS)
Ummmm... I know a few guys hate us,
they're as compelling as neighbours so laters,
it's blaters we've got our own sound, you know now,
so go wild and get hosed down, n-no no

Chorus
YEAH YEAH
Let's get down with the trumpets (x4)
WHAT
Let's get down with the down with the (x3)
YEAH YEAH
Let's get down with the trumpets

When I get down,
I get respect now,
and when our tunes drops,
you know it makes your head bounce,
yeah I move with the flow,
and when I enter the room it shows,
I move sick (WHEN I DANCE)
then chicks (WANNA DANCE)
move in and move quick (WHEN I DANCE)
at risk (WHEN I DANCE)
just be careful you don't lose your chick (WHEN I DANCE)
that might just happen,
so listen deep,
stick with your madame,
or she might just leave

CHORUS
YEAH YEAH
WHAT
YEAH YEAH

Ummm... how much sound from the brass to the air,
will it take, to put your bras in the air? (PARDON ME THERE)
just don't pretend that,
if I wasn't older you wouldn't wanna dance with me yeaaah
you're the last of my fears,
I was top boy of the class in my year,
well not really but I was half way there,
and I coulda been the headmaster so yeah
got vibes and charisma (lighter and rizla)
baccy and filter (shine for me mister)
I want the sun to (SH-I-I-INE)
till I'm looking at a bright blue (SKY-Y-Y)
yes, and we drop it like anvils,
bring your whole crew to a stand still, still,
stick us on at clubs and I
guarantee that no body would stand still

CHORUS
YEAH YEAH
WHAT
YEAH YEAH

One of my favourite tracks at the moment :clap: :clap: :clap: :?: :?: :?:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Positive and Fun