[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hope its not too rude!

hope its not too rude!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hope its not too rude!

Postby Ally » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:10 pm

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, Sister, may I
hide under your skirt. I'll explain later."
The nun agreed.

A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen
a soldier?"
The nun replied, "He went that way."

After the MP's ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and
said, "I can't thank you enough, Sister. You see, I don't want to go to
Iraq."
The nun said, "I understand completely."
The soldier added, "I hope I'm not being rude, but you have a great pair of
legs!"
The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a
great pair of balls . I don't want to go to Iraq, either."
Ally
UKFM Member

Postby Ally » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:10 pm

Ok so how many of u clicked on it immediately wen u read the title lol
Ally
UKFM Member

Postby pauline » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:48 pm

:shock: GUILTY............................pauline
pauline
UKFM Member

Postby Min » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:30 pm

hee hee! :lol:
Min
UKFM Member

Make me laugh.....

Postby janham » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:18 pm

Naughty but funny....

Hope you like this one...

Government research studies show that Senior Citizens are the nations leading carriers of Aids!

The report, published by the U.S. Administration on Aging (AoA) shows that senior citizens are the leading carriers of Hearing Aids, Band Aids, Rol Aids, Walking Aids, Medical Aids, Government Aids, and most of all, monetary aid to their kids.

I bet some of you can identify with this especially the last bit.....

Janham
janham
UKFM Member

Postby pauline » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:05 pm

:D Both my daughters have recently bought their first homes. I know that both properties require alterations and repairs so I am seriously thinking of changing my phone number, my mobile number and locking the doors of the house so we wont have to discuss the loaning of money....................pauline
pauline
UKFM Member

aily

Postby princess » Wed May 14, 2008 8:34 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun