[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Happy Birthday!

Postby cherryblossom » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:21 pm

:birthday1: :birthday1: Happy Birthday to me, :birthday1: ! I'm 40 today and just wanted to share loads of :cake: :twodrinking2: :wine: [chocolate] :birthday1: with you all, and a very :birthday1: to anyone else who has one today!

I've had a great day - I've done nothing, literally, all day. DD and DS and partner have all been busy working, so I thought. Tonight we had to go to DS's for dinner, so I thought! Well, got there and my closest friend and her family were there along with loads of party food and presents and cards! I was very touched and loved every minute of it! It was a lovely surprise! This week we've had many parties as it was DD's last friday, she was 21 so we had a party/sleepover for her held where she works and DS was 23 the day after so a family tea at his place! Then mine! I really can't eat another slice of :cake: , there is just no room whatsoever!

So, now I'm 40 I'm not the youngest out of my friends at last as I'm now at least in the same decade as them! Anyway, enjoy your birthdays, for anyone who has one soon. Loadsa :hugs: :hugs: :cake: :wine: to all! Cherry x
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby pixiecat » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi Cherry

:birthday1: [chocolate] :cake: :cake:
It was my 50 last Friday, I too had a great day, and was treated and didnt lift a finger

:twodrinking2: to us both for our special Birthdays

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby loubie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:45 pm

sorry its late cherry but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

pixiecat
sorry we missed your 50TH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU for last week :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Amberwillow » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:00 pm

:wine: Happy Birthday to Cherry and Pixiecat!!! :twodrinking1: Hope you've had great birthdays!!! Sounds like you did anyway! :D
“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”—Thomas Merton
Amberwillow
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:21 am

:birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :woot: :woot: :cake: [chocolate] :cake: [chocolate] :cake: [chocolate] :cake: [chocolate] :clap: :clap: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :wine: :wine: :wine:

Sorry its late, us mods are all suffering at mo. :grouphug: :wine:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:07 am

Happy birthday to you both :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby cherryblossom » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:47 pm

aaaawwwwww! :oops: :D thanks guys :hugs:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:58 pm

:birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1:

Happy Belated Birthdays from me as well, hope you both enjoyed yourselves :cup1: :cup1: I suppose it's a bit late to see if there's any :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: left :hugs: :hugs: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Positive and Fun