[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What are you like in bed?

What are you like in bed?

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

What are you like in bed?

Postby funnybunny » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:00 am

I thought that might catch your eye – i mean what do you look like in bed if the sleep fairy was to go around and look at you and tell everyone what you were looked like?

Im usually decked out in pyjamas, socks, eyemask, socks (sometimes slippers too) under a lovely warm duvet and sometimes a blanket too and when cold after all this the leccy blanket as well – sometimes earplugs –

bed hair hair – its looks really wild and thats before i get into bed in the first place – sometimes face cream smothered over my face (where else?)

throw in too the moisturing gloves with hand crème in them – white glove treatment and i look really fetching
tell us what you look like.. if you dare
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
funnybunny
UKFM Member

Re: What are you like in bed?

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:59 am

The Wild Woman of Borneo :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :shock: :shock: :shock: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Azz » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:27 pm

:nono: now now no rude thoughts :tongueout: he he he Nothing out of the ordinary here :lol: just me and my pj's :D
Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Postby Angel777 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:58 am

I have just been laughing about this with an efriend . Ok ! well heated neck wrap , Chamomile tea , I pod , affirmation for sleep to say written on a piece of card before settling !, and finally I sleep with a pillow in my back so I feel supported ,also a memory foam pillow and have invested in all feather duvet, + topper as they are light .So feel a bit like a duck but with ruffled feathers !!
Angel xxx
Diagnosed with FM 2007 /Also have Osteoarthritis which I have had for many years .
Looking to connect with fellow FM people near me as well as making friends and having support from this forum .
Angel777
UKFM Member

Postby Min » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:49 pm

two duvets, bed socks, t-shirt under flannelet pyjamas and often a fleece on top - and the electric blanket on, & still am cold - but boy, do I look alluring :sick:
Donate for free to fibro & M.E. charities by using by using Everyclick as your search engine
Min
UKFM Member

Postby shopaholic » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 am

I love my bed, it's My best friend!

Well you lot sure like to wrap up warm, I can't stand to be swaddled in clothing or have heavy bedding, the night sweats associated with the menopause saw to that.

I start the sleep process sitting up and with the use of my bed function gadget I gradually lower myself to lay down as time progresses. I wear nowt but my knickers and as the covers wriggle about I end up revealing more and more of what lies beneath, not a pretty sight.

Once fully reclined I have my dunlopillow serenity pillow tucked under my neck, (I'm not advertising but like to pass on good info and if you want real comfort get one, not the cheapest of pillows but oh so worth it. Made of latex not memory foam, your head and neck are just craddled in loveliness.) I tuck one hand under the pillow and rest the other on top. My legs are drawn up, so I guess you could say I am fetal, all that's missing is the umbilical cord for me to once again sleep like a baby.

I have the same bedtime story every night for weeks on end, read to me personally by Andrew Sachs care of Audible Books with those stupid little ear phones pretending to stay in my ears, but with the aid of my extremely fetching home crocheted lime green head band worn like John McEnroe of old but lower, they stay in place and it doubles up as a shield against any hint of light as well.
shopaholic
UKFM Member

Postby Azz » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:07 pm

All alone, hubby moved to the sofa about a month ago because I keep him awake due to my tossing and turning and moaning about the pain I am in.

I cant stand it being to warm, and I have to have my arms out stretched as if I wrap them around me the pain is worse. I do not know when I last had a good night sleep. I wake several times to go to the loo :facepalm: I am lucky that we have an en-suit so I dont have to tackle the stairs.
Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Postby Youngone » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Usually awake :-(
Nigel
Ileostomist with FM & Osteo Arthritis in Back & Hips as a bonus.
Keep fighting and smiling.
Youngone
UKFM Newbie

Postby Sazzle » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Baggy tshirt and pj bottoms, I love the soft grey ones from Primark, they are so comfy and stretchy. When it is warmer then the vest and shorts pjs. I curl up on my side with one hand under the pillow. I normally wake up realising I have been drooling again. Luckily not major drooling though.
Alannis Morisette if you don't want those 10,000 spoons I have a knife, wanna swap?
Sazzle
UKFM Member

Postby Roseofsharon » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Ahhh the joys of bedtime. I am one of those rare creatures who hate to be cold during the day, but when I go to bed I hate to wear too much so I end up going to bed wearing nowt but my bra and pants, and under only a single duvet. :-D
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Postby Sazzle » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:22 pm

I need to get warm asap in bed but then wake up a few hours later sweltering and end up sticking my feet out of the side. OH being taller seems to shove the bedclothes down and across to my side so I wake up under a mountain of bedclothes at times. Other times if he is cold he will pull and pull and pull until I wake up with a rather cold bum.
Alannis Morisette if you don't want those 10,000 spoons I have a knife, wanna swap?
Sazzle
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Leccy blankie on to warm things up, when OH is working I get the bed and the leccy blankie to myself :clap: :clap: :clap:

Soft cotton pjs with soft fluffy bed socks (usually with fuzzy animal heads on them :penguin: ) Winter weight duvet with a quilted throw over it.

When OH isn't working and intrudes on my bed space, I have to sleep on my side, usually hanging onto the covers for grim death as he either pulls the covers over with him as he turns over, or pulls them over his head, either way various parts of me end up being cold :-x :-x :-x And that's before he starts being a :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :pigoink 1: :pigoink 1: :evil: :evil:

When he's not there, I starfish across all the bed with the blankie on all night :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby ribbons » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 pm

usually twitching but my oh :snore1: as well :roll:
ribbons
UKFM Member

Postby Tricia_TD » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:18 pm

I wear my Coolwear jammies for my night sweats and my CPAP mask for my Sleep Apnea. Sometimes socks if my feet are cold at this time of year, and I cuddle my scruffy Piglet! :sleep:

Tricia
Endometriosis ~ Depression ~ Anxiety ~ Sleep Apnoea ~ Fibromyalgia

Worldwide Endometriosis Support Forum
Tricia_TD
UKFM Member

Postby Whogirl » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Depends on the mood *wink lol
but ALWAYS wearing a pair of cotton gloves because of the pain in my hands and if its really bad local anaes patches on the bottom of my feet and on my hands under my gloves. :sleep:
"So where to today, Doctor?" Image
Whogirl
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Positive and Fun