What else do you use your aids for

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

What else do you use your aids for

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Iv just answered a post and it made me wonder and chuckle about what else i use a walking stick for indoors and out apart from guiding me to walk,

well if you not read, i just put that i had to use my stick to fish out some spuds i dropped at back of cooker lol, i also use it to turn my distractor fan on and off as i cannot reach, i hook up dirty laundry with it as cannot pick things up and scratch my back with it also :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just wondering if im the ony nutter out there??? :dunno:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: What else do you use your aids for

Postby nutty1 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:16 pm

:lol: :lol: did u want me lisa xx lol
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:47 am

:wave: nutty :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby triciagor » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 am

Hi all,

My walking stick comes in very handy for turning off the light switch, oh and i use it the close the doors when my lovely children leave them open whilst i am on the sofa. Sure bits getting up, and standing on my painful knees. :lol:
triciagor
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:42 am

Door shutting and hooking here too, so maybe not Lisa :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Positive and Fun