[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I might need to wake my husband for our nightly routine !

I might need to wake my husband for our nightly routine !

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I might need to wake my husband for our nightly routine !

Postby shopaholic » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:24 am

This has been our nightly routine for years peeps and my other half has fallen asleep before he can perform his husbandly duties. It is something he doesn't particularly enjoy, but it gives me such relief. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to wake him otherwise I will have to struggle and sort myself out!

It involves any kind of lubricant I have in my bedside cabinet, a glove and wait for it, this is the best bit - a votoral suppository! The best thing since sliced bread!

You lot got minds like sewers? Well, I am sorry to disappoint you! Just thought it would put a smile on someone's face even if it's just one person.

All I know is, once done and in about an hour I'll be as pain-free as I'm gonna be and I might be able to sleep.

Night Night everyone

:snore1:
shopaholic
UKFM Member

Re: I might need to wake my husband for our nightly routine !

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:39 pm

:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
I was given suppositories painkillers once while in the hospital they were really good, cant see my OH wanting to stick them up my :girl_moon: for me though :lol: :lol:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ouchy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:55 pm

:clap: :clap: :lol: Brilliant love it! you sure cheered me up Shopaholic Thank you
Dont think i could try the suppositories cos i have been divorced 10 yrs and no way would my arms reach to the task needed
hmm maybe just maybe i might need to rethink about staying single :lol:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:37 pm

I do remember
when I was a child and had some fever
my mum used to use it on me to bring the fever down

there must be some applicator for self treatment?
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby Azz » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:37 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I knew there had to be strings attached somewhere, made me smile though :lol:
Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun