HOTTER - my new best friends!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

HOTTER - my new best friends!

Postby shopaholic » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:57 pm

:clap: I'm excited about my new shoes - all 6 pairs and I've got to tell someone, but it can't be the OH lol!!!

I'd been watching those ads for HOTTER shoes and thought " nah, they can't be that good," but quite liked the style of them. So I sent for 1 pair, I didn't have them off my feet until the arrival of all the other pairs I bought. They're like wearing a cushioned glove for your feet. My feet don't puff up so much, I feel more confident taking steps, less likely to trip up and they grip well.

I bought them all from the clearance section so they were half the price of the current catalogue. I can even wear the heeled styles cos none of them are more than and inch and a half to 2 inches, but structured to support the foot completely.

I wish they were VAT exempt, but I can't have it all can I?

If anyone else can offer me some places to shop on-line to look for stylish, fashionable every occasion clothes, just give me the nod.
shopaholic
UKFM Member

Re: HOTTER - my new best friends!

Postby Ouchy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:39 pm

I am glad your tootsies have found something comfy :D
I have a pair of hotters that i bought a year or so ago, they were lovey and comfy till my feet decided to grow/swell out of them :roll:
I am an amazon fan, I often sit and have a look round to see if there are any goodies to be had and now and then give in to temptation and click that buy button :lol:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Re: HOTTER - my new best friends!

Postby Sazzle » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:58 pm

I find now when I am looking at shoes and boots my first concern is do they look comfy. I don't get people who would choose style over comfort. I love my MBT trainers, they seem to help me when my back is playing up. Apparently I walk differently in them, in a good way.
Alannis Morisette if you don't want those 10,000 spoons I have a knife, wanna swap?
Sazzle
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun