[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What are you listening to?

What are you listening to?

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby pauline » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm

UNFORTUNATELY BLUE MOON my hubby is a Man City Fan and they are playing this afternoon. :evil: I HATE FOOTBALL, CRICKET, RUGBY, and GOLF :!: :!: :!:
pauline
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Seth Lakeman ~ Tales From The Barrelhouse
Then straight after that.....
Jimmy Somerville~ The Very Best Of Jimmy Somervile, BronskiBeat and The Communards

Not too much difference there I think :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby cherrybee » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Design for Life ..Manic street preachers
Voodoo Child...jimi hendrix
Africa...Toto...
You tube favs :-)
cherrybee
UKFM Member

Postby masonsbarms » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:20 pm

was listening to my son sing wheres me keys whers me phone thanks mr zip and bgt
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby Lyssie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Boyzone - picture of you :)
Lyssie :-) ...xX
Lyssie
UKFM Member

Postby pauline » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Songs over and over again. My youngest daughter is a singer and has chosen my home to practice her new songs..........aren't I the lucky one, won't be able to get them out of my head for days now :lol:
pauline
UKFM Member

Postby lala1626 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:08 pm

train - drops of jupiter
Be nice and smile to everyone you meet.
You don't know what they are going through.
They may need that smile,
and treasure it.

Don't ask how I am unless you really want to know the answer!
lala1626
UKFM Member

Postby karenc » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Premier Christian Radio

Karen
xx
karenc
UKFM Member

Postby pauline » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:50 pm

My heart pounding.....take a look in the soundproof booth to find out why..............pauline
pauline
UKFM Member

Postby Persephane » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Depeche mode
Persephane
UKFM Member

Postby make a wish » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 am

Paolo Nuttini . . . Sunny Side Up. (I just love it and so does my grandaughter)
make a wish
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:38 am

Jessie J ~ Laserlight

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Lyssie » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Kelly Clarkson - Stronger :)
Lyssie :-) ...xX