[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - First day in my new job :)

First day in my new job :)

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

First day in my new job :)

Postby JemmaB88 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:06 am

Morning all.

Just wanted to spread my joy this morning. Very happy that I am going back to work with animals. Hopefully its all a little brighter now :-D

I hope you are all feeling well. Mr Seratonin seems to have returned to his desk in my poor addled brain!

Update later to see if the happiness is still with me.

Jemma
x
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Re: First day in my new job :)

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Thank you for sharing your joy Jemma :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: I hope your first day goes well and the job is everything that you're hoping and wanting it to be :squirrel_nut: :squirrel_nut: :squirrel_nut:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby JemmaB88 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Well I am home and I am still really happy. Feels a little odd to be in a good mood! Very nice to be back with the old gang (I used to work there in the past) Lots of little changes but was nice to be able to slot in to my old place.

:)
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:40 pm

So glad you have enjoyed your day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:09 pm

YAY!!! Glad you've had a happy day Jemma :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shelleydwales » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Hey jemma,so pleased for you!
Did you say you are working with animals?? Awesome job!! Xx

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
Shell xxxx

Tomorrow is another day....be brave and smile :-)
shelleydwales
UKFM Member

Postby JemmaB88 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Yeah Veterinary receptionist/administrator. I love it. I worked there for 3 years or so but I needed a higher salary at the time so I had to leave for a better paying job (or so it seemed). Now my situation has changed dramatically and it suits me down to the ground. Plus I spent all morning sat with a little homeless dog that is desperate for love and attention. I was happy to provide this between phone answering and paperwork :)

Thanks for the love people
:D
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:27 pm

That sounds like a job I could get to like very much :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Hope the little homeless doglet finds a new forever home soon :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby JemmaB88 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Homeless doglet is currently sat here at home with me. My JRT Alfie is a bit put out about it. He seems a little jelous. She is in a cage with a teddy so she can see everyone but is nice and safe. When the OH returns I will let them meet face to face. Alfie respects OH more than me.....meanie.
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Glad work is going ok. :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Positive and Fun