[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What's for tea tonight?

What's for tea tonight?

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

What's for tea tonight?

Postby Mozza » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Hubbies in the kitchen with the leftovers in the fridge so it could be interesting lol. Will get back to yous xxm
Mozza
UKFM Member

Re: What's for tea tonight?

Postby lolabolla » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Home made steak pie and mushy peas.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Its white fish, boiled new potatoes, carrots, cabbage and dill sauce yummy!!! This has always been my favouite meal lol!!!

Milly xx :-D
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Curly fries, burglers and onion rings :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

What's for tea tonight?

Postby Mozza » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Oooft, fried rice tomato and sausages delish what a clever man xxm
Mozza
UKFM Member

Postby lala1626 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Flupp is your OH allergic to cheese or just not like it as you can't taste it it just makes the beans a bit thicker and kind of sticks it together.

Lauren xxxxxxxxxxx
Be nice and smile to everyone you meet.
You don't know what they are going through.
They may need that smile,
and treasure it.

Don't ask how I am unless you really want to know the answer!
lala1626
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:16 pm

He can't stand the stuff Lauren, I've tried adding it to stuff in secret, but he still knows it's there and won't eat it :facepalm: :facepalm: I've tried it with allsorts of cheeses and got nowhere with it :facepalm: :facepalm: It's one of the few things I can't get him to eat, no matter how I hide it :nono: :nono: :nono:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lolabolla » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:56 am

My lovely youngest son is coming over today for a family meal.

Because his girlfriend doesn't talk to me, his brother or grandma, I invite him over when she is at work so she can't spoil things. She is very needy and manipulative and has tried over the years to cause trouble within the family.

So a lovely get together with my two sons and my mum.

I am roasting as we speak, a huge leg of lamb and a huge gammon joint too. All the veg is prepared, cabbage, carrots, peas, roast pots, roast parsnips, and the yorkie puds just need popping in the oven when he arrives.

Have also baked a mammoth Victoria sponge with fresh cream and rasberries.

Absolutely knackered now but it will be worth it, my sons loves my cooking :-D :-D :-D

My waistline won't though :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:13 pm

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lala1626 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:35 pm

we are having spaghetti bolognaise for tea, i have put it in the slow cooker this morning.

my favourite way of cooking as you put all the stuff in the pot and give it a stir then leave it!

i am exhausted just after cutting some mushrooms and onions.

lauren xxxxxxxxxx
and treasure it.

lala1626
UKFM Member

Postby Andrew_Z » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:50 pm

I think I'm living in the wrong house! :(

I've just had a cheese sandwich, completely forgetting I have some left over chicken. So I might have that later on with mashed potato and mayonnaise. That's the trouble with fibro fog, not only do I foget to eat, but also forget food I haven't used up...and that's only if I can be bothered to eat!
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:44 pm

We've had sizzle steak sandwiches (lovely seeded bread rolls) with salad (salad leaves mostly grown by us :clap: :clap: :clap: )

Tomorrow we've got beef casserole, roasties and mutant yorkie puds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And I won't be washing up :nono: :nono: :nono:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lala1626 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:06 pm

we had potato cakes with bacon and mushrooms inside with baked beas for lunch it was gorgeous!!

my OH is making tea at the min we are havign duck breast cooked in red wine with veg and roast potatoes.
i only tried duck for the 1st time at xmas and loved it so we are still exprimenting on ways to cook it, things to do with it etc.
smells good so far!!!
and treasure it.

lala1626
UKFM Member

Postby Andrew_Z » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:09 am

What's for tea tonight?

My neighbour's cat if it doesn't stop chasing my birds! :evil: :nono:
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:36 am

Hmm, Andrew has given me an idea. I only eat local free range meat, so no problem there!

Sorry pusskins, I wouldn't really eat you.. :cat2: But please stop having birdie for tea...

I had salad tonight, healthy stuff. Tomorrow I plan to be very naughty... No pusskins, not you... [chocolate] :cake:
Flash
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun