[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fibrofog moment of the day

Fibrofog moment of the day

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fibrofog moment of the day

Postby make a wish » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 am

I have emptied the bin down the toilet instead of taking outside to dustbin. Looked for my glasses that were on the top of my head. Put milk in the oven. Looked for my bag which was on my shoulder. And as I have already posted on another topic - I looked vacantly at the man on checkout and said liver and yorkshires when all he wanted was my card to pay (hadnt even bought any liver and yorkshires), Drove to the top of our cul de sac and didn't know which way to turn coz I'd forgotten where I was going, so went back home and promptly remembered, so I set off again. Talked absolute rubbish on many occassions (not just mixed up sentences, but a totally new language of our own called fibrish ) :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I was going to put something else, but forgotten what it was :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've really had a good laugh at some of the fibrofogs. I like a good laugh even if its at my own expense, so keep em coming. make a wish
make a wish
UKFM Member

Postby lala1626 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:52 pm

i do the random language thing aswell, it seems to be when im dozing and want to say something but hve no idea how to say it, so it comes out all gibberish and then ty to convince my OH that i am awake and know exactly what im saying, :lol: :lol:

Lauren xxxxxxxx
Be nice and smile to everyone you meet.
You don't know what they are going through.
They may need that smile,
and treasure it.

Don't ask how I am unless you really want to know the answer!
lala1626
UKFM Member

Postby Dookie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 pm

I get lots of foggy moments, can't think of any at the time. Sometimes when I am out with my dogs I stand around dithering cos I can't decide which walkie to take them on .... and one of my dogs yaps and whines when we stand still too, as if she is saying "Come ON!! Get on with this walk!".
Dookie
UKFM Member

Postby lala1626 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 pm

i seem to be forgetting parts of conversations i have with people i remember tlking to them but forget parts that we talked about.
thi morning i had an argument with my OH about yoghurts, we bought two packets of muller yoghurts (the new ones with apple pie and eton mess, they are amazing!!! hence the argument. i went to get my 2nd etone mess yoghurts to my horror couldnt find it in the fridge so had a go at jon for eating it (we share everything 50/50 in our house, not a screaming go at him just dont eat my stuff!)

he then tld me that i ate one after tea and the other at about 9pm so then i would have none left, i do not remember eating my 2nd one at all, regardless of the flavour.

just read this back and i sound like a right oody cow, im not really im lovely and not always like that, honest!! :-D :-D
Be nice and smile to everyone you meet.
You don't know what they are going through.
They may need that smile,
and treasure it.

Don't ask how I am unless you really want to know the answer!
lala1626
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Lauren, when you start to sound anywhere as :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: as me, then you'll need to worry about things :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:49 am

:lol: :lol: thanks all,had good laugh at your expense .i have had lots blonde momments (am actually white .schhh )ONE WAS WENT FOR SHOPPING WALKED HALF WAY HOME ,REALISED I GONE IN CAR .so walked back to collect it ,then drove to an old address .which left 5 yrs before .yesterday decided make effort bake a cake for my lovely son .i only stuck it under grill .told my son your new oven not working proper . :roll: his reply after learning what i done was :nono: :nono: its you thats not working mum .cant understand why got no response to me cooking his t :shock:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby Iceskatemum » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:38 am

Most recent Fibroism I can remember.....going to the GP's to collect a sick line and when I was standing in front of the receptionist not remembering why I was there..then once I remembered couldn't get the word for sick line out, so it ended up like a game of charades...... with me starting the sentance and the receptionist try to add the ending. Not sure the queue behind appreciated the game . :lol: :lol:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby jennthefunkyranger » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:57 pm

I have to phone couriers several times a day at work, and I'm rather good at calling the wrong one! I've also phoned them before, and suddenly realised I can't remember why I've phoned them...

I'm also good at listening to what a customer is saying about their order, asking them for their order no, then asking how I can help them, giving the impression that I wasn't paying attention to them at all.
jennthefunkyranger
UKFM Member

Postby Katybennett » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:42 pm

My mother in law said it was nice I'd sent a thank you card to her sister for books got for my girls. Was just a shame I'd written it and sent it to the wrong sister. There are 4 of them but I know who is who.
Went to Tesco for bread but came back with milk(not needed) and bruised bananas(know one likes). No bread.
One of those days.
Have also gone through cutting up the kids dinner and cut up other half's too. Not impressed.
Katybennett
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Positive and Fun